folder opens every time

doug

folder opens every time
everytime either my wife or i log on a folder opens first thing. C:/program
files/dell, it has 4 folders in it and it opens each time either of us log
on. any help?
TaurArian

RE: folder opens every time

Please post to a more appropriate newsgroup and provide them with more
information than you have provided here. This newsgroup is specifically for
windows update issues and your problem doesn't sound like it is windows
update related.

For example if you're using Windows XP, try the General Newsgroup.
http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e... lang=en&cr=US

"doug" wrote:

> everytime either my wife or i log on a folder opens first thing. C:/program
> files/dell, it has 4 folders in it and it opens each time either of us log
> on. any help?

doug

RE: folder opens every time
oops, sorry

"TaurArian" wrote:

> Please post to a more appropriate newsgroup and provide them with more
> information than you have provided here. This newsgroup is specifically for
> windows update issues and your problem doesn't sound like it is windows
> update related.
>
> For example if you're using Windows XP, try the General Newsgroup.
> http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e... lang=en&cr=US
>

> "doug" wrote:
>
> > everytime either my wife or i log on a folder opens first thing. C:/program
> > files/dell, it has 4 folders in it and it opens each time either of us log
> > on. any help?

TaurArian

Re: folder opens every time
Not a problem.

--

====================================
TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
"doug" <doug@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
| oops, sorry
|
| "TaurArian" wrote:
|
| > How to ask a question: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
| >
| > Please post to a more appropriate newsgroup and provide them with more
| > information than you have provided here. This newsgroup is specifically for
| > windows update issues and your problem doesn't sound like it is windows
| > update related.
| >
| > For example if you're using Windows XP, try the General Newsgroup.

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/e... lang=en&cr=US

| > "doug" wrote:
| >
| > > everytime either my wife or i log on a folder opens first thing. C:/program
| > > files/dell, it has 4 folders in it and it opens each time either of us log
| > > on. any help?

TaurArian

RE: folder opens every time
In case you're still monitoring see the below website:

http://windowsxp.mvps.org/dellfolder.htm
Dell folder opens when logging on to Windows