Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Crazy fast sound

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2007
edpastars
 

Posts: n/a
Crazy fast sound
Couple days ago I got a problem, all sounds on my PC playing about 3-5 times
faster, including Windows sounds, music from CD, Online streaming.
Can somebody help me with this?
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2007
Mikey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Crazy fast sound


edpastars wrote:

> Couple days ago I got a problem, all sounds on my PC playing about 3-5 times
> faster, including Windows sounds, music from CD, Online streaming.
> Can somebody help me with this?
> Thanks!


Sorry, can't help you, but this is the group for Windows update problems so you
might not get many replies. You could try asking at
windows.public.windowsxp.basics or windows.public.windowsxp.general.

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2007
Mikey
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Crazy fast sound


Mikey wrote:

> edpastars wrote:
>
> > Couple days ago I got a problem, all sounds on my PC playing about 3-5 times
> > faster, including Windows sounds, music from CD, Online streaming.
> > Can somebody help me with this?
> > Thanks!

>
> Sorry, can't help you, but this is the group for Windows update problems so you
> might not get many replies. You could try asking at
> windows.public.windowsxp.basics or windows.public.windowsxp.general.


Of course that should be:
microsofr.public.windowsxp.basics or microsoft.public.windowsxp.general.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2007
realcestmoi
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Crazy fast sound
Hi there,

Are you using windows 2000 as an operating system?

Best regards,
Michel Denie

"edpastars" <edpastars@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:706229CE-0D4E-4438-9A7E-C4F7F0F96B31@microsoft.com...
> Couple days ago I got a problem, all sounds on my PC playing about 3-5
> times
> faster, including Windows sounds, music from CD, Online streaming.
> Can somebody help me with this?
> Thanks!



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-15-2007
realcestmoi
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Crazy fast sound
Hi there,

Did you by any chance update your soundcarddriver?

If so roll back to the previous driver version and see if that solves your
issue?

Best regards,
Michel Denie

"Mikey" <Not_Here@Not_There_Either.Nope> wrote in message
news:473C6741.620CB724@Not_There_Either.Nope...
>
>
> Mikey wrote:
>
>> edpastars wrote:
>>
>> > Couple days ago I got a problem, all sounds on my PC playing about 3-5
>> > times
>> > faster, including Windows sounds, music from CD, Online streaming.
>> > Can somebody help me with this?
>> > Thanks!

>>
>> Sorry, can't help you, but this is the group for Windows update problems
>> so you
>> might not get many replies. You could try asking at
>> windows.public.windowsxp.basics or windows.public.windowsxp.general.

>
> Of course that should be:
> microsofr.public.windowsxp.basics or microsoft.public.windowsxp.general.
>



Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 11-18-2007
Michel Merlin
 

Posts: n/a
Too fast sound, check Intel Accelerator
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...0a493c9d621985
"Sound too fast: SOLVED! Intel Accelerator culprit"

Versailles, Sun 18 Nov 2007 19:51:45 +0100


----- Parent Message (links are clickable) -----
From: "edpastars" <edpastars@discussions.microsoft.com>
Newsgroup: news://msnews.microsoft.com/microsof....windowsupdate
Message: news://msnews.microsoft.com/706229CE...@microsoft.com
Sent: Wed 14 Nov 2007 18:49:00 -0800 (Thu 15 Nov 2007 02:49:00 GMT)
Subject: Crazy fast sound

Couple days ago I got a problem, all sounds on my PC playing about 3-5 times faster, including Windows sounds, music from CD, Online streaming.
Can somebody help me with this?
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How to Copy fast ... real fast in Vista ! WinVistaClub WinVistaClub Blog 0 12-11-2007 15:11
Vista Movie Maker -Playback in fast forward with distorted sound RAWK227 microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 3 12-08-2007 19:38
I'm sure I sound crazy, but I gotta know if my kids can see... JupiterDeb microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 3 11-01-2007 14:31
Fast User Switching MediaPlayer will keep on playing with sound =?Utf-8?B?QnJ1Y2U=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 0 01-23-2007 04:33




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:56.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120