Re: USB device not recognised

bermanantor

Re: USB device not recognised
I have a similar problem. I bought my mom an IPod Nano, 3rd generation
yesterday, and attempted to install it on her computer, which is a Dell. She
is using Windows XP, Home Edition. Although other items are being recognized
(printer, mouse, etc.), when I attempt to use the IPOD, a message comes up
that "USB Device Not Recognized." When I clicked the message, it told me
that there "are no drivers installed for this device." After calling Apple
for 2 hours and then Microsoft , I saw your posting.

Is there any advice from you to fix this problem?