Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Cannot update with Service Pack 2

microsoft.public.windowsupdate






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2007
gardenercook
 

Posts: n/a
Cannot update with Service Pack 2
Error Message: Setup could not find the update.inf file needed to update
your system. I don't know how fix this

A novice,
gardenercook
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2007
Engel
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Cannot update with Service Pack 2
Hello gardenercook,

Have you look here
http://www.answers.com/update.inf%20
- -- ---

Good luck.
- -- ---

"gardenercook" wrote:

> Error Message: Setup could not find the update.inf file needed to update
> your system. I don't know how fix this
>
> A novice,
> gardenercook

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 11-05-2007
TaurArian [MS-MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cannot update with Service Pack 2
Cannot install Service Pack 2
http://winhlp.com/node/125
Scroll down to the "Cryptographic service and related errors" section.

--
====================================
TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
====================================
How to make a good post: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm

Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.


"gardenercook" <gardenercook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:E010180A-DF52-4C82-8F5D-6E0E86EBF067@microsoft.com...
| Error Message: Setup could not find the update.inf file needed to update
| your system. I don't know how fix this
|
| A novice,
| gardenercook


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2007
gardenercook
 

Posts: n/a
RE: Cannot update with Service Pack 2


"Engel" wrote:

> Hello gardenercook,
>
> Have you look here
> http://www.answers.com/update.inf%20
> - -- ---
>
> Good luck.
> - -- ---
>
> "gardenercook" wrote:
>
> > Error Message: Setup could not find the update.inf file needed to update
> > your system. I don't know how fix this
> >
> > A novice,
> > gardenercook

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 11-06-2007
gardenercook
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cannot update with Service Pack 2


"TaurArian [MS-MVP]" wrote:

> Cannot install Service Pack 2
> http://winhlp.com/node/125
> Scroll down to the "Cryptographic service and related errors" section.
>
> --
> ====================================
> TaurArian [MS-MVP] 2005-2008 - Australia
> ====================================
> How to make a good post: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm
> http://taurarian.mvps.org/index.htm
>
> Emails will not be acknowledged - please post to the newsgroup so all may benefit.
>
>
> "gardenercook" <gardenercook@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:E010180A-DF52-4C82-8F5D-6E0E86EBF067@microsoft.com...
> | Error Message: Setup could not find the update.inf file needed to update
> | your system. I don't know how fix this
> |
> | A novice,
> | gardenercook
>
> All is resolved. Thank you for your time and help.
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Update failure - Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 NoSpam microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 15 12-06-2007 01:42
Update failure - Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 Dave Horne microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 20 11-30-2007 18:29
Update failure - Framework 1.1 Service Pack 1 NoSpam microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 0 11-29-2007 00:47
Update Service pack 1 Visual studio Johan & Ericia microsoft.public.nl.windows.vista 4 09-08-2007 05:50
Should I update Office XP Service Pack 3 on Vista =?Utf-8?B?ZG9sdHM=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 02-22-2007 16:49




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 03:07.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120