Vista update and office 2003

Guenther

Vista update and office 2003
after having changed from XP to Vista a variety of updates were downloaded
and also office 2003 was included. So far all went rigth except one point.
Vista update downloaded service pack 3 for office 2003 successfully installed
and since than every time when I open an office application acceptance of
EULA is flashing up after accepting all is working o.k. After closing and
opening another office part like word after having closed outlook the EULA
pop up comes again and so on with each office part. How can I stop this ??
grainnecregan

RE: Vista update and office 2003
they are all had to down when you download please make them easy to
work when down loading them

"Guenther" wrote:

> after having changed from XP to Vista a variety of updates were downloaded
> and also office 2003 was included. So far all went rigth except one point.
> Vista update downloaded service pack 3 for office 2003 successfully installed
> and since than every time when I open an office application acceptance of
> EULA is flashing up after accepting all is working o.k. After closing and
> opening another office part like word after having closed outlook the EULA
> pop up comes again and so on with each office part. How can I stop this ??

Guenther

RE: Vista update and office 2003
thanks, however it is now the status and sp3 on office 2003 is unfortunately
not removable. Any chance to avoid this never ending EULA popups or remove
office completely and re install it ??