Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista

steve

Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
RE: MICROSOFT PRODUCT RETURN
2031 Buroughs Ave.
San Leandro, CA 94577
(888) 673-8624

steve

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
On Oct 27, 1:06 am, steve <effac...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> RE: MICROSOFT PRODUCT RETURN
> 2031 Buroughs Ave.
> San Leandro, CA 94577
> (888) 673-8624

Just thought I'd update the world on the condition of my WINDOWS VISTA
refund.

What refund? A complete no show. It's been over a month and nothing.
Parr for Bill Gates and MS. But you'd think they'd do something right,
just once. Knowing MS & that idiot Gates, I'd be more surprised if it
eventually shows up. I'll keep you posted, but don't hold your breath.

Steve.
steve

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
MS is like the Ford Motor Company. Ford ranks at the bottom year after
year yet people still buy shell out the bux for the false comfort that
comes with every Ford. They dress up their complete line of garbage
vehicles to feel good and look impressive, like putting makeup on a
pig.

MS is very similar to Ford in that the cd that their software is on is
a shiny "gold" the fake accolades are everywhere and voila MS releases
one of the worst OS versions (Vista) since MS 3.22!! onto an
unsuspecting public .. with a smile on their face no less. Vista was
released half-baked and loaded with serious issues. And do they really
care about the bugs? Nope At least they're not in a rush to fix them.
It took MS over two decades to work the kinks out of their OS!! But
this doesn't seem to bother this carefree wealthy slob. You can see
Gates on Youtube demonstrating (multiple times) some of his latest
ideas at tradeshows live on tv and the stuff crashes on him right
there and jokes about it afterward despite the fact that living
breathing people have already purchased it and many more will be
purchasing it. That fact doesn't bother him at all. Sad commentary
especially considering the fact that this idiot is so wealthy.

steve

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
The MS Vista refund finally arrived. It took them five weeks, but hey
they even included the tax. So apparently Gates knows Vista blows
enough to offer a refund and keep his word. In Gates defense, few
software companies allow refunds and many peddle even more worthless,
antiquated, user-unfriendly software than Vista.

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
"So apparently Gates knows..."
That policy is many years old so any assumptions about Windows Vista
based on this policy will probably be false.
Also hardware and software is included in the refund policy, not just
Windows.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"steve" <effacers@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> The MS Vista refund finally arrived. It took them five weeks, but
> hey
> they even included the tax. So apparently Gates knows Vista blows
> enough to offer a refund and keep his word. In Gates defense, few
> software companies allow refunds and many peddle even more
> worthless,
> antiquated, user-unfriendly software than Vista.

steve

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
On Dec 2, 10:16 pm, "Jupiter Jones [MVP]"
<jones_jupi...@hotnomail.com> wrote:
> That policy is many years old so any assumptions about Windows Vista
> based on this policy will probably be false.
> Also hardware and software is included in the refund policy, not just
> Windows.

Psss, Earth calling Jupiter, news flash: "MS Vista came out less than
a year ago."

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
I never suggested otherwise.
The refund policy is many years old and not new to Windows Vista.
Read my post again.

--

> Psss, Earth calling Jupiter, news flash: "MS Vista came out less
> than
> a year ago."

steve

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
On Dec 3, 8:38 pm, "Jupiter Jones [MVP]"
<jones_jupi...@hotnomail.com> wrote:
> I never suggested otherwise.
> The refund policy is many years old and not new to Windows Vista.
> Read my post again.

I had to read it again, because it was poorly worded.
I think what you meant to say was:
"MS offers refunds on all/most of its software and has for years."
Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
Perhaps, but this line is also there:

> I had to read it again, because it was poorly worded.
> I think what you meant to say was:
> "MS offers refunds on all/most of its software and has for
> years."

steve

Re: Refund address for those unhappy with Windows Vista
On Dec 4, 10:41 am, "Jupiter Jones [MVP]"
<jones_jupi...@hotnomail.com> wrote:
> Perhaps, but this line is also there:
> "Also hardware and software is included in the refund policy"

Ok, but what's that to do with anything. And why should a software
company be responsible for (2nd party) hardware?