Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Vista e Office 2003...

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2007
PC
 

Posts: n/a
Vista e Office 2003...
Ciao a tutti,
in Vista Ŕ possibile installare Microsoft Office 2003?
Grazie e ciao,
Criss


Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 06-24-2007
Hoshi
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista e Office 2003...
PC wrote:
> Ciao a tutti,
> in Vista Ŕ possibile installare Microsoft Office 2003?


Si.
Ciao!
--
Ester Memoli - Office System MVP
***********************************
My blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/ester
Join me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/estermemoli
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/de...e/ester.memoli


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007
Sergio
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista e Office 2003...
Ciao PC
Si ├Ę possibile installare office 2003 ma attenzione devi scaricarti tutti
gli aggiornamenti altrimenti alcuni prodotti danno problemi tipo word che lo
apre e lo chiude subito in errore appena inserisci una parola.
Ciao
--
sergio


"Hoshi" ha scritto:

> PC wrote:
> > Ciao a tutti,
> > in Vista ├Ę possibile installare Microsoft Office 2003?

>
> Si.
> Ciao!
> --
> Ester Memoli - Office System MVP
> ***********************************
> My blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/ester
> Join me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/estermemoli
> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/de...e/ester.memoli
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007
Hoshi
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista e Office 2003...
Sergio wrote:

> tipo word che lo apre e lo chiude subito in errore appena inserisci
> una parola.


http://www.dotnethell.it/tips/msgrit32.aspx

ciao

--
Ester Memoli - Office System MVP
***********************************
My blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/ester
Join me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/estermemoli
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/de...e/ester.memoli


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 06-25-2007
Mario
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista e Office 2003...
Quindi, praticamente, si pu├▓ installare, ma con riserva.

"Sergio" <sergio.panini@mrk.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:F3C4CA8F-3DBC-417A-819D-5786A5B3C3A4@microsoft.com...
> Ciao PC
> Si ├Ę possibile installare office 2003 ma attenzione devi scaricarti tutti
> gli aggiornamenti altrimenti alcuni prodotti danno problemi tipo word che
> lo
> apre e lo chiude subito in errore appena inserisci una parola.
> Ciao
> --
> sergio
>
>
> "Hoshi" ha scritto:
>
>> PC wrote:
>> > Ciao a tutti,
>> > in Vista ├Ę possibile installare Microsoft Office 2003?

>>
>> Si.
>> Ciao!
>> --
>> Ester Memoli - Office System MVP
>> ***********************************
>> My blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/ester
>> Join me on Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/estermemoli
>> https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/de...e/ester.memoli
>>
>>
>>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 06-27-2007
Tiziano Marmiroli
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Vista e Office 2003...
Il Mon, 25 Jun 2007 22:02:42 +0200, Mario ha scritto:

>Quindi, praticamente, si pu˛ installare, ma con riserva.


No, si pu˛ installare senza alcuna riserva. Poi ovviamente Ŕ bene
installare tutti gli aggiornamenti, non per rimediare questioni di
compatibilitÓ con Vista (che non ci sono) ma per risolvere problemi
propri di Office.
--
Tiziano Marmiroli
Microsoft MVP - Office System
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Compatibility with Office 2003/MS Project 2003 Zim Babwe microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 10 01-09-2008 17:56
office 2003 et vista Michel microsoft.public.fr.windows.vista.general 3 04-27-2007 12:33
Microsoft Office 2003 compatibility - Specifically - Access 2003! =?Utf-8?B?R2luYVN0YXI=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 04-21-2007 05:46
Office 2003 Prompts for Agreement Every Time I start an Office App =?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgS3JlaXNiZXJn?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 5 02-02-2007 17:52




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:39.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120