Computer troubleshooting

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista

MarcooO

Computer troubleshooting
I all,
I have a problem on my Windows Vista that began afetr the purchase of
an external Hard Disk Freecom.
A few days afetr the purchase I disconnected it while it was writing
and, since that moment, every time I connect and disconnect it, the PC
go to freeze mode for 5 minutes.
The same thing happen even if the hard disk is disconnected: every
time I start windows it go to freeze a little after the password, and
every time I connect and disconnect a usb device.
I have looked for the solution everywhere, updated windows, unistalled
and installed the hard disk from the device manager but I solved the
problem only when I restored a recent backup.
Yesterday the Hard disk was writing a backup while Vista was
installing the updates; at the end of the proceure windows restarted
automatically and the problem began again!!!
The Pc go to freeze when it starts, every time I connect or disconnect
the hard disk, an usb earphone that has always worked switch on but
there is no audio and I don't know how many others usb devices will
have problems.
Has anyone an idea to solve this problem before I throw out of the
window Vista or the the hard disk?
Thank you

http://www.giftideashop.net/baby-gift.html - http://www.geschenk-ideen.biz/
kersob

Re: Computer troubleshooting
it's off topic, this is an italian newsgroup.

Warm Regards.
Kersob