Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Disabilitare le ottimizzazioni TCP

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-15-2009
Luca B
 

Posts: n/a
Disabilitare le ottimizzazioni TCP
Mi porto avanti:
siccome, vedendo 0 risposte al mio post precedente, credo che debba
formattare e reinstallare tutto vi chiedo di rispondere in questo messaggio
su le operazioni da fare per disattivare le ottimizzazioni del TCP di Vista.

Questo perché ricordo che a suo tempo le disattivai per navigare in
internet, al contrario la navigazione era a singhiozzo e software come
messenger venivano continuamente disconnessi e riconnessi.

Ricordo vagamente che era una chiave di registro.

Grazie.

--Luca B

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2009
Luca B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Disabilitare le ottimizzazioni TCP
Forse mi sono spiegato male... quello che vorrei sapere è come si disabilita
l'autotuning della rete

Grazie

"Luca B" <lucanc77@hotmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:16F3C990-9A8B-4E22-911E-8D13D01F0AF5@microsoft.com...
> Mi porto avanti:
> siccome, vedendo 0 risposte al mio post precedente, credo che debba
> formattare e reinstallare tutto vi chiedo di rispondere in questo
> messaggio su le operazioni da fare per disattivare le ottimizzazioni del
> TCP di Vista.
>
> Questo perché ricordo che a suo tempo le disattivai per navigare in
> internet, al contrario la navigazione era a singhiozzo e software come
> messenger venivano continuamente disconnessi e riconnessi.
>
> Ricordo vagamente che era una chiave di registro.
>
> Grazie.
>
> --Luca B
>

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-16-2009
Michele Neri [Mvp]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Disabilitare le ottimizzazioni TCP
Luca B a écrit
> Forse mi sono spiegato male... quello che vorrei sapere è come si disabilita
> l'autotuning della rete
>


Start,nella searchbar digita cmd, apri il prompt come amministratore
(tasto dx esegui come amministratore) e digita
netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled

Ciao

--
Michele Neri
Microsoft® MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
My Mvp Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/neri
My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/michelen/


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2009
Luca B
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Disabilitare le ottimizzazioni TCP
Grazie mille.!

--Luca B

"Michele Neri [Mvp]" <www.micner@tiscali.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:OUU#B6svJHA.1088@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> Luca B a écrit
>> Forse mi sono spiegato male... quello che vorrei sapere è come si
>> disabilita l'autotuning della rete
>>

>
> Start,nella searchbar digita cmd, apri il prompt come amministratore
> (tasto dx esegui come amministratore) e digita
> netsh interface tcp set global autotuninglevel=disabled
>
> Ciao
>
> --
> Michele Neri
> Microsoft® MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
> My Mvp Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/neri
> My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/michelen/
>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 04-17-2009
Michele Neri [Mvp]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Disabilitare le ottimizzazioni TCP
Luca B a écrit
> Grazie mille.!
>

Prego ;-)

--
Michele Neri
Microsoft® MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
My Mvp Profile: https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/neri
My Blog: http://blogs.dotnethell.it/michelen/


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Disabilitare lente ingrandimento Orsacchiotto77 microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 4 06-23-2008 16:59
disabilitare update Flyer microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 4 06-12-2008 12:13




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:56.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120