Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

wifi e wimax

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2009
ERMANNO
 

Posts: n/a
wifi e wimax
sul mio notebook sony ho il wireless ... quando sarÓ disponibile il Wimax,
il mio notebook lo riceverÓ oppure no?
Come faccio a saperlo?
Windows Vista Business

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2009
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: wifi e wimax
ERMANNO ha scritto:
> sul mio notebook sony ho il wireless ... quando sarÓ disponibile il Wimax, il
> mio notebook lo riceverÓ oppure no?
> Come faccio a saperlo?


Guardi la scheda tecnica del notebook...

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP

http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-13-2009
ERMANNO
 

Posts: n/a
Re: wifi e wimax

"Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]" <gerardo.fransecky@mvps.org> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:mn.6d287d92e9c58944.99220@ID-160269.user.uni-berlin.de...
> ERMANNO ha scritto:
>> sul mio notebook sony ho il wireless ... quando sarÓ disponibile il
>> Wimax, il mio notebook lo riceverÓ oppure no?
>> Come faccio a saperlo?

>
> Guardi la scheda tecnica del notebook...



si ma devo cercare qualcosa in particolare?
nel senso che nelle caratteristiche non vedo nulla riguardante il WiMax.
Vuol dire che non lo ricever˛ mai?

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: wifi e wimax
ERMANNO ha scritto:
> si ma devo cercare qualcosa in particolare?
> nel senso che nelle caratteristiche non vedo nulla riguardante il WiMax.


Trattandosi di una nuova tecnologia stai pur certo che il produttore
l'avrebbe messa nella dovuta evidenza. Se trovi solo il classico
supporto WiFi 802.11g/n allora non c'e'.

> Vuol dire che non lo ricever˛ mai?


Probabilmente no. Ed allo stato attuale non credo che ne sentirai la
mancanza...

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP

http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
ERMANNO
 

Posts: n/a
Re: wifi e wimax
grazie per la disponibilitÓ



"Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]" <gerardo.fransecky@mvps.org> ha scritto nel
messaggio news:mn.700b7d9282210ffc.99220@ID-160269.user.uni-berlin.de...
> ERMANNO ha scritto:
>> si ma devo cercare qualcosa in particolare?
>> nel senso che nelle caratteristiche non vedo nulla riguardante il WiMax.

>
> Trattandosi di una nuova tecnologia stai pur certo che il produttore
> l'avrebbe messa nella dovuta evidenza. Se trovi solo il classico supporto
> WiFi 802.11g/n allora non c'e'.
>
>> Vuol dire che non lo ricever˛ mai?

>
> Probabilmente no. Ed allo stato attuale non credo che ne sentirai la
> mancanza...
>
> --
> Gerardo Fransecky
> Microsoft MVP
>
> http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo
>
>


Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
Adriano Arrigo
 

Posts: n/a
Re: wifi e wimax
"ERMANNO" <ermannocazzola@live.it> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:9E52AAB2-8070-4E14-8D68-7B87E739C19D@microsoft.com...
> sul mio notebook sony ho il wireless ... quando sarÓ disponibile il Wimax,
> il mio notebook lo riceverÓ oppure no?


No.Si.Forse.

> Come faccio a saperlo?


Il Wi-Fi Ŕ uno standard pensato per reti casalinghe o comunque interne,
mentre il WiMAX per reti esterne, con distanze raggiungibili anche di
svariati chilometri.

> Windows Vista Business


http://it.wikipedia.org/wiki/WiMAX

Ciao




Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Slow Wifi Transfer But / Faster Wifi Internet PMPP microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 2 06-08-2008 11:33
Intel Demos Software Defined WiFi/WiMAX/DVB-H Chip Steve General Technology News 0 12-13-2007 00:11
Mobile WiMAX to Succeed Where Muni WiFi Failed? Steve General Technology News 0 09-28-2007 14:00
Mobile WiMAX to Succeed Where Muni WiFi Failed? Steve General Technology News 0 09-27-2007 23:00
configuracion fallida via wifi, y correcta con cable (telefonica adsl y wifi portatil dell) Leo microsoft.public.es.windowsvista 2 07-26-2007 19:36




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:28.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120