Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

tab "protezione" non presente.

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-26-2009
ZF
 

Posts: n/a
tab "protezione" non presente.
Ciao a tutti

come mai da qualche parte il tab "protezione" appare e da quache altra parte
non appare?

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-26-2009
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: tab "protezione" non presente.
ZF ha scritto:
> come mai da qualche parte il tab "protezione" appare e da quache altra parte
> non appare?


Puoi fare qualche esempio pratico?

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP

http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2009
ZF
 

Posts: n/a
Re: tab "protezione" non presente.


Gerardo Fransecky [MVP] wrote:
> ZF ha scritto:
>> come mai da qualche parte il tab "protezione" appare e da quache
>> altra parte non appare?

>
> Puoi fare qualche esempio pratico?


in questo momento ogni prova che faccio non mi da risultato ... ma... in
alcune cartelle o file , tasto destro > proprietà non mi fornisce anche
"protezione" tra i tab disponibili


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2009
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: tab "protezione" non presente.
ZF ha scritto:
> in questo momento ogni prova che faccio non mi da risultato ... ma... in
> alcune cartelle o file , tasto destro > proprietà non mi fornisce anche
> "protezione" tra i tab disponibili


Il tab protezione e' presente solo se il file system e' di tipo NTFS.
Non so se possa essere questo il caso...

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP

http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2009
ZF
 

Posts: n/a
Re: tab "protezione" non presente.


Gerardo Fransecky [MVP] wrote:
> ZF ha scritto:
>> in questo momento ogni prova che faccio non mi da risultato ...
>> ma... in alcune cartelle o file , tasto destro > proprietà non mi
>> fornisce anche "protezione" tra i tab disponibili

>
> Il tab protezione e' presente solo se il file system e' di tipo NTFS.
> Non so se possa essere questo il caso...


comincio a temere di non essermene reso conto *ogni* volta che mi imbattevo
nel "problema".
.... s'è fatto tardi ;-)

Ci farò caso con più attenzione e posterò sviluppi nel caso sia NTFS e non
mostri le "protezione"

grazie

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-27-2009
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: tab "protezione" non presente.
ZF ha scritto:
> Ci farò caso con più attenzione e posterò sviluppi nel caso sia NTFS e non
> mostri le "protezione"


Ok!

> grazie


Prego! :-)

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP

http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article ID: 927832 Die Befehle "Hinzufügen" und "Entfernen" auf der Registerkarte "Treiber" stehen auf einem Remotedruckserver mit Windows Vista nicht zur Verfügung KBArticles German 0 10-22-2007 21:20
Article ID: 937249 "Mirovanje" is used for both the "Sleep" command and the "Hibernate" command on the "Shut Down" menu in the Slovenian version of Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
Article ID: 938723 "Hibernates" or "hibernation" appears instead of "sleeps" or "sleep" in Power Options in the Traditional Chinese (CHT) version of Windows Vista KBArticles English 0 10-22-2007 20:00
come liberarsi dalla "protezione" renatoemme microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 1 09-28-2007 19:35
Apparizione finestra "protezione di Windows" reross microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 0 07-13-2007 19:11




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 22:21.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120