Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Download Win 7

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2009
lando
 

Posts: n/a
Download Win 7
Cerco di scaricare Windows 7 beta , sono nella pagina sotto e prendo la
chiave del prodotto...clicco su Download ...e rimane sempre qui !
Nelle istruzioni avverte che il server e' molto affollato...ma e' questo
il comportamento per un server sovraccarico ?

https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...s/default.aspx
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2009
Franco Leuzzi [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Download Win 7
"lando" ha scritto nel messaggio

> Cerco di scaricare Windows 7 beta , sono nella pagina sotto e prendo la
> chiave del prodotto...clicco su Download ...e rimane sempre qui !
> Nelle istruzioni avverte che il server e' molto affollato...ma e' questo
> il comportamento per un server sovraccarico ?
>
> https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...s/default.aspx


Devi dare l'ok per scaricare il download manager , clicca destro sull'avviso
giallo in alto in IE e dai ok all'installazione.
Il server è veloce e scarica bene.
Ciao

--
Franco Leuzzi
Microsoft® MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2009
lando
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Download Win 7
Forse e' perche' uso Firefox (e linux ) ?




Franco Leuzzi [MVP] ha scritto:

> "lando" ha scritto nel messaggio
>
>> Cerco di scaricare Windows 7 beta , sono nella pagina sotto e prendo
>> la chiave del prodotto...clicco su Download ...e rimane sempre qui !
>> Nelle istruzioni avverte che il server e' molto affollato...ma e' questo




>> il comportamento per un server sovraccarico ?
>>
>> https://www.microsoft.com/betaexperi...s/default.aspx
>>

>
> Devi dare l'ok per scaricare il download manager , clicca destro
> sull'avviso giallo in alto in IE e dai ok all'installazione.
> Il server è veloce e scarica bene.
> Ciao
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 01-12-2009
Franco Leuzzi [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Download Win 7
"lando" ha scritto nel messaggio

[...]

> Forse e' perche' uso Firefox (e linux ) ?


E certo!!!!!!
Solo IE.
Ciao

--
Franco Leuzzi
Microsoft® MVP
Windows Desktop Experience



Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2009
ZF
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Download Win 7


Franco Leuzzi [MVP] wrote:
> "lando" ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> [...]
>
>> Forse e' perche' uso Firefox (e linux ) ?

>
> E certo!!!!!!
> Solo IE.
> Ciao


ho scaricato tutto con FF e DownloadThemAll ... boh... :-|
spero non si sia danneggiato nulla, ma a occhio sta funzionando tutto
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 01-22-2009
Franco Leuzzi [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Download Win 7
"ZF" ha scritto nel messaggio

[...]

> ho scaricato tutto con FF e DownloadThemAll ... boh... :-|
> spero non si sia danneggiato nulla, ma a occhio sta funzionando tutto


Mi permetti ogni tanto un po di sano campanilismo?
☺
ciao

--
Franco Leuzzi
Microsoft® MVP
Windows Desktop Experience

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 01-23-2009
ZF
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Download Win 7


Franco Leuzzi [MVP] wrote:
> "ZF" ha scritto nel messaggio
>
> [...]
>
>> ho scaricato tutto con FF e DownloadThemAll ... boh... :-|
>> spero non si sia danneggiato nulla, ma a occhio sta funzionando tutto

>
> Mi permetti ogni tanto un po di sano campanilismo?


ahahahahhaha ah ok!!!


Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Download EXE Scott Rymer microsoft.public.windows.vista.security 9 01-10-2009 14:47
Download KeithMeister microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general 2 10-08-2008 00:12
Download files that are not in the download folder darkjose14 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 4 01-19-2008 03:49
wmail doesnot download messages marked for download... Neerav microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 01-04-2008 13:28
Cant download sp2 silent_kelly microsoft.public.windowsupdate 4 11-16-2007 07:43




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:19.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120