Impossibile caricare servizio profili

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista

raspi is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Impossibile caricare servizio profili
Gentile Team,
da qualche giorno quando provo ad accedere con 2 dei 4 profili presenti sul mio pc con Vista (di questi 2, solo 1 da Amministratore), dopo aver inserito la corretta password appare la scritta:"Impossibile caricare il servizio profilo"..
Al contrario, gli altri 2 account funzionano correttamente.
Per me assolutamente importante accedere con questi 2 account. Come fare?
AIDANO

RE: Impossibile caricare servizio profili
prova così...

I've just had a very scary PC experience. After a busy day at the office I
came home with my laptop, opened it up and found that although it was
running, the screen wouldn't come on. After leaving it for a few hours my
only option was to switch off.

I did this, and restarted the machine (running Vista x86 business) only to
find I was not able to login.

I would get an on screen error somewhat like

The user profile service service failed the login. User profile cannot be
loaded.

In the application errorlog (eventvwr.msc) there were errors from the user
profile saying

Windows cannot log you on because your profile cannot be loaded. Check that
you are connected to the network, and that your network is functioning
correctly.

DETAIL - Access is denied.

Arrgh. Another reboot no joy... Fortunately I had another id on the machine
with admin privilige so I logged on.

After much googling I found out that the critical files are under
c:\users\MYUSER\ntuser* . Crucially the "ntuser.dat" file is actually a
registry hive, so my running "REGEDIT", selecting HKEY_USERS in the nav, then
"load hive" from the menu, I could browse my settings. So the file was not
corrupt, it was there.

What now? Well I found additional registry entries with REGEDIT under

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\ProfileList

There was 1 line for each profile. Crucially if a profile is bad there are 3
things worth checking
a) Ensure the key name doesn't end in ".bad"
b) Ensure the RefCount value is 0
c) Ensure the State value is 0

Having done the above, the profile then worked fine, and I'm now back up and
running with all settings intact.

Phew. I certainly learnt something in the process, and hope this helps you
too!