Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

windows mail - errore sconosciuto

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2008
Chprntge
 

Posts: n/a
windows mail - errore sconosciuto
non riesco a cancellare un messaggio di posta.
quando provo a cancellarlo mi viene il messaggio "errore sconosciuto"
ho provato a utilizzare "wmutil151" ma non succede alcunchè.
come occorre procedere con software di cui sopra? ovvero c'è un altro
software free specifico per vista?
Grazie
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2008
Kersob
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail - errore sconosciuto

"Chprntge" <Chprntge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:3EAD02DE-05E1-4A45-BB88-236B7CC222E9@microsoft.com...
> non riesco a cancellare un messaggio di posta.
> quando provo a cancellarlo mi viene il messaggio "errore sconosciuto"
> ho provato a utilizzare "wmutil151" ma non succede alcunchè.
> come occorre procedere con software di cui sopra? ovvero c'è un altro
> software free specifico per vista?


In questo momento non abbiamo ancora il newsgroup per Windows Mail quindi
puoi girare questo caso al newsgroup di Outlook Express:
microsoft.public.it.outlookexpress


kersob

Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2008
Primula
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail - errore sconosciuto
Kersob ha scritto:
>
> "Chprntge" <Chprntge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:3EAD02DE-05E1-4A45-BB88-236B7CC222E9@microsoft.com...
>> non riesco a cancellare un messaggio di posta.
>> quando provo a cancellarlo mi viene il messaggio "errore sconosciuto"
>> ho provato a utilizzare "wmutil151" ma non succede alcunchè.
>> come occorre procedere con software di cui sopra? ovvero c'è un altro
>> software free specifico per vista?

>
> In questo momento non abbiamo ancora il newsgroup per Windows Mail
> quindi puoi girare questo caso al newsgroup di Outlook Express:
> microsoft.public.it.outlookexpress
>
>
> kersob



ciao
anche io ho avuto il tuo stesso problema ora risolto

usa
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090/it



ciao primula

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-18-2008
Chprntge
 

Posts: n/a
Re: windows mail - errore sconosciuto
grazie mille sei stato molto utile

"Primula" wrote:

> Kersob ha scritto:
> >
> > "Chprntge" <Chprntge@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > news:3EAD02DE-05E1-4A45-BB88-236B7CC222E9@microsoft.com...
> >> non riesco a cancellare un messaggio di posta.
> >> quando provo a cancellarlo mi viene il messaggio "errore sconosciuto"
> >> ho provato a utilizzare "wmutil151" ma non succede alcunchè.
> >> come occorre procedere con software di cui sopra? ovvero c'è un altro
> >> software free specifico per vista?

> >
> > In questo momento non abbiamo ancora il newsgroup per Windows Mail
> > quindi puoi girare questo caso al newsgroup di Outlook Express:
> > microsoft.public.it.outlookexpress
> >
> >
> > kersob

>
>
> ciao
> anche io ho avuto il tuo stesso problema ora risolto
>
> usa
> > http://support.microsoft.com/kb/941090/it

>
>
> ciao primula
>
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
errore sconosciuto anto microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 3 04-13-2008 19:14
errore windows mail mario3693 microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 2 03-13-2008 16:26
Errore sconosciuto Darthy microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 0 11-21-2007 19:02
errore in windows mail rossana microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 0 08-31-2007 15:28
errore windows mail Dani microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 0 07-05-2007 17:36




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:33.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120