Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw

microsoft.public.it.windows.vista






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007
Andrea
 

Posts: n/a
Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw
Sto' cercando, invano, di sincronizzare il palmare iPAQ 6815rw con Windows
Vista.

Il risultato e' sempe il solito

Support Code: 0x85010014

Sto' utilizzando "Centro Gestione Dispositivi Windows Mobile" appena
aggiornato alla versione 6.1 e windows Mail, il client di posta di default di
windows vista.

Ho provato a sincronizzare solo i contatti, ma sempre il solito errore.

Qualcuno ha una soluzione ?
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw
Andrea ha scritto:
> Sto' cercando, invano, di sincronizzare il palmare iPAQ 6815rw con Windows
> Vista.
> Il risultato e' sempe il solito
> Support Code: 0x85010014
> Sto' utilizzando "Centro Gestione Dispositivi Windows Mobile" appena
> aggiornato alla versione 6.1 e windows Mail, il client di posta di default di
> windows vista.
> Ho provato a sincronizzare solo i contatti, ma sempre il solito errore.


Stai tentando di sincronizzare con Office Outlook o con un server
Exchange?

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP
http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007
Andrea
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw
Con Windows Mail 6.0 , il client di posta di base di Vista

"Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]" wrote:

> Andrea ha scritto:
> > Sto' cercando, invano, di sincronizzare il palmare iPAQ 6815rw con Windows
> > Vista.
> > Il risultato e' sempe il solito
> > Support Code: 0x85010014
> > Sto' utilizzando "Centro Gestione Dispositivi Windows Mobile" appena
> > aggiornato alla versione 6.1 e windows Mail, il client di posta di default di
> > windows vista.
> > Ho provato a sincronizzare solo i contatti, ma sempre il solito errore.

>
> Stai tentando di sincronizzare con Office Outlook o con un server
> Exchange?
>
> --
> Gerardo Fransecky
> Microsoft MVP
> http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007
Blizzard
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw

"Andrea" <Andrea@discussions.microsoft.com> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:91C35EB6-0FA9-4720-B9AA-17C60534C694@microsoft.com...
> Sto' cercando, invano, di sincronizzare il palmare iPAQ 6815rw con Windows
> Vista.
>

Prova a installare Outlook, dovresti averlo sul CD di installazione
dell'Ipaq. Tu stai cercando di sincronizzare l'Outlook del PPC con un altro
programma.

Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 09-02-2007
Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw
Andrea ha scritto:
> Con Windows Mail 6.0 , il client di posta di base di Vista


La sincronizzazione di contatti/e-mail/calendario è possibile solo con
Outlook o con un server Exchange.

--
Gerardo Fransecky
Microsoft MVP
http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 09-03-2007
Andrea
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Sincronizzazione Vista - iPAQ 6815rw
Grazie Mille!

"Gerardo Fransecky [MVP]" wrote:

> Andrea ha scritto:
> > Con Windows Mail 6.0 , il client di posta di base di Vista

>
> La sincronizzazione di contatti/e-mail/calendario è possibile solo con
> Outlook o con un server Exchange.
>
> --
> Gerardo Fransecky
> Microsoft MVP
> http://blogs.dotnethell.it/gerardo
>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
vista crashes when i connect my ipaq chris pointoptical microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 0 08-22-2007 19:08
Sincronizzazione outlook 2003 con IPAQ Andrea microsoft.public.it.windows.vista 1 08-09-2007 16:02
I have an HP IPAQ 1945 that I can't get to sync with Vista =?Utf-8?B?RnJ1c3RyYXRlZA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 3 04-20-2007 01:04
Bluetooth between Vista and iPaq Thierry microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 2 03-02-2007 13:38
iPaq rx1950 won't sync with Vista =?Utf-8?B?V2lsbCB0aGUgVGhyaWxs?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 5 02-18-2007 08:15




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 19:31.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120