spylocked

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Phil W

spylocked
hi I cant remove the link to this web site, it has installed its self in the
task bar.
It was downloaded in a trojan when my lad was using my comp.
Anti virus removed the virus but not the link have tried norton, windows
live care and defender also spybot none of these are picking up this link to
spylocked its located in Latvia.
Thanks to any one who can help
Malke

Re: spylocked

--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Phil W

Re: spylocked
Thanks for the help problem sorted in no time
"Malke" wrote:

> Phil W wrote:
> > hi I cant remove the link to this web site, it has installed its self in the
> > task bar.
> > It was downloaded in a trojan when my lad was using my comp.
> > Anti virus removed the virus but not the link have tried norton, windows
> > live care and defender also spybot none of these are picking up this link to
> > spylocked its located in Latvia.
> > Thanks to any one who can help

> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic85376.html
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

Re: spylocked
Phil W wrote:
> Thanks for the help problem sorted in no time
> "Malke" wrote:
>
>> Phil W wrote:
>>> hi I cant remove the link to this web site, it has installed its self in the
>>> task bar.
>>> It was downloaded in a trojan when my lad was using my comp.
>>> Anti virus removed the virus but not the link have tried norton, windows
>>> live care and defender also spybot none of these are picking up this link to
>>> spylocked its located in Latvia.
>>> Thanks to any one who can help

>> http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/forums/topic85376.html

Excellent. Thanks for taking the time to let us know.

Malke