Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Nathalie Freeman

Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked
Hi,
I apparently got a virus on my laptop. As soon as the internet connection is
established, I keep receiving tons of messages informing me that my laptop
is infected.
A Visa Internet security 2010 window popups, where Firewall and Malware are
off and it tells me that I have to buy a subscription to get rid of the
problem. It apparently detects 28 trojan... programs. I ran Avast and
another anti-virus program. They did detect some trojan programs but did not
find the cause of the infection. When I try to go on Firefox, it says that
Firefox is infected with Trojan_BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen
Can anyone help?
thanks

peter

Re: Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked
http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...-security-2010

peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Nathalie Freeman" <lenozachtranslations@verizon.net> wrote in message
> Hi,
> I apparently got a virus on my laptop. As soon as the internet connection is
> established, I keep receiving tons of messages informing me that my laptop is
> infected.
> A Visa Internet security 2010 window popups, where Firewall and Malware are
> off and it tells me that I have to buy a subscription to get rid of the
> problem. It apparently detects 28 trojan... programs. I ran Avast and another
> anti-virus program. They did detect some trojan programs but did not find the
> cause of the infection. When I try to go on Firefox, it says that Firefox is
> infected with Trojan_BNK.Win32.keylogger.gen
> Can anyone help?
> thanks

Ex_Brit

Re: Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked

Good guide here. Scroll down the page as the first links are adverts.

'How to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and Win
7 Antispyware 2010'
(http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...rus-vista-2010)

--
Ex_Brit

::*-::*-Peter-*::-*::
-Toronto, Canada-
-x64 Vista Ultimate SP2 & Windows 7 Ultimate-
Nathalie Freeman

Re: Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked
Hi,

I just wanted to thank you both for your help. I had to run the program
twice and reinstall a new version of Avast but your files definitely took
care of my problem and the instructions were really easy to follow.

Nathalie

"Ex_Brit" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Good guide here. Scroll down the page as the first links are adverts.
>
> 'How to remove XP Internet Security 2010, Antivirus Vista 2010, and Win
> 7 Antispyware 2010'
> (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/viru...rus-vista-2010)
>

> --
> Ex_Brit

> -Toronto, Canada-
> -x64 Vista Ultimate SP2 & Windows 7 Ultimate-

Ex_Brit

Re: Visa Internet Security 2010 highjacked

Glad to help and good luck ;-)

Peter
Toronto, Canada.