The best program for iPhone

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

jamescara19

The best program for iPhone

Why pay a ringtone when you already have the song in your music library? Simply drag this song into Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker and make ringtone by yourself to save money.
The best program for iPhone is coming,just click the following website.

http://www.bigasoft.com/iphone-ringtone-maker.html

Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an easy-to-use iPhone ringtone creator which helps you easily convert music like MP3 to iPhone ringtone M4R, even create iPhone ringtone M4R from your personal music/movie collection including WMA, M4A, WAV, MP3, RA, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP and so on, and transfer the new created ringtone to iPhone via USB cable for you automatically.

Hank Arnold

Re: The best program for iPhone
jamescara19 wrote:
> Why pay a ringtone when you already have the song in your music library? Simply drag this song into Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker and make ringtone by yourself to save money.
> The best program for iPhone is coming,just click the following website.
>
> http://[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx].html
>
> Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an easy-to-use iPhone ringtone creator which helps you easily convert music like MP3 to iPhone ringtone M4R, even create iPhone ringtone M4R from your personal music/movie collection including WMA, M4A, WAV, MP3, RA, AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP and so on, and transfer the new created ringtone to iPhone via USB cable for you automatically.
>

> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

Exactly why do you consider this a "Security" posting... ????

--

Regards,
Hank Arnold
FromTheRafters

"Hank Arnold" <rasilon@aol.com> wrote in message
> jamescara19 wrote:
>> Why pay a ringtone when you already have the song in your music
>> library? Simply drag this song into Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
>> and make ringtone by yourself to save money. The best program for
>> iPhone is coming,just click the following website.
>> http://[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx].html [...] is an easy-to-use
>> iPhone ringtone creator which helps you easily convert music like MP3
>> to iPhone ringtone M4R, even create iPhone ringtone M4R from your
>> personal music/movie collection including WMA, M4A, WAV, MP3, RA,
>> AVI, MPEG, WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP
>> and so on, and transfer the new created ringtone to iPhone via USB
>> cable for you automatically.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

> Exactly why do you consider this a "Security" posting... ????

Because they both start with an "S"?

MowGreen

Hank Arnold wrote:

> jamescara19 wrote:
>
>> Why pay a ringtone when you already have the song in your music
>> library? Simply drag this song into Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker and
>> make ringtone by yourself to save money. The best program for iPhone
>> is coming,just click the following website.
>> http://[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx].html
>> Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an easy-to-use iPhone ringtone
>> creator which helps you easily convert music like MP3 to iPhone
>> ringtone M4R, even create iPhone ringtone M4R from your personal
>> music/movie collection including WMA, M4A, WAV, MP3, RA, AVI, MPEG,
>> WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP and so on,
>> and transfer the new created ringtone to iPhone via USB cable for you
>> automatically.
>>

>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

> Exactly why do you consider this a "Security" posting... ????

Because you have to *pay* a ringtone, which use to be called extortion
when done by the Mafia. Doesn't 'Bigasoft' sound eyetalian ? <g>

There's a new app for the eyePhoney called IP2Go. It allows one to
urinate in Public without getting arrested and it maintains internet
connectivity, too !

OK, I'll plonk myself now.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

MowGreen wrote:
> Hank Arnold wrote:
>
>> jamescara19 wrote:
>>
>>> Why pay a ringtone when you already have the song in your music
>>> library? Simply drag this song into Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker
>>> and make ringtone by yourself to save money. The best program for
>>> iPhone is coming,just click the following website.
>>> http://[xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx].html
>>> Bigasoft iPhone Ringtone Maker is an easy-to-use iPhone ringtone
>>> creator which helps you easily convert music like MP3 to iPhone
>>> ringtone M4R, even create iPhone ringtone M4R from your personal
>>> music/movie collection including WMA, M4A, WAV, MP3, RA, AVI, MPEG,
>>> WMV, DivX, MP4, H.264/AVC, AVCHD, MKV, RM, MOV, XviD, 3GP and so on,
>>> and transfer the new created ringtone to iPhone via USB cable for you
>>> automatically.
>>>

>>> Post Originated from http://www.VistaForums.com Vista Support Forums

>> Exactly why do you consider this a "Security" posting... ????
>>

> Because you have to *pay* a ringtone, which use to be called extortion
> when done by the Mafia. Doesn't 'Bigasoft' sound eyetalian ? <g>
>
> There's a new app for the eyePhoney called IP2Go. It allows one to
> urinate in Public without getting arrested and it maintains internet
> connectivity, too !
>
> OK, I'll plonk myself now.
>

> MowGreen
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

Now I'm *TOTALLY* confused.... ;-)