Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

haker1glitch

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

hmmm.
i would say that you need to make yourself the owner of the mozilla
folders. One annoying thing about vista is that while users have most
rights to folders, the super-system account owns them and thus has all
permissions. I had a similar problem with my own documents folder.

http://www.tipandtrick.net/2008/how-...ders-in-vista/

http://www.tipandtrick.net/2008/how-...ders-in-vista/

--
haker1glitch
haker1glitch's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/161594.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

FromTheRafters

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!

"haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.

Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.

Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

Peter Foldes

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
ROFLMAO

--
Peter

"FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message

> "haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
> >

> hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.
>
> Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.
>
> Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

FromTheRafters

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous
indignation at our callousness. D

> ROFLMAO
>
> --
> Peter

> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>>
>> "haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
>> >

>> hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.
>>
>> Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.
>>
>> Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

John John - MVP

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the
post will stripped of all quoted material.

FromTheRafters wrote:
> Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous
> indignation at our callousness. D
>
> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> ROFLMAO
>>
>> --
>> Peter

>> "FromTheRafters" <erratic @nomail.afraid.org> wrote in message
>>> "haker1glitch" <haker1glitch.42ssnb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message
>>> hxxp://forums.techarena.in <==== Munged to protect the innocent.
>>>
>>> Danger, there is evidence that going to this site makes you stupid.
>>>
>>> Stay tuned as more evidence is to follow...

FromTheRafters

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
....and they'll reply to you to chastise Peter for laughing.

"John John - MVP" <audetweld@nbnot.nb.ca> wrote in message
> And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the
> post will stripped of all quoted material.
>
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous
>> indignation at our callousness. D
>>
>> "Peter Foldes" <okf22@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>>> ROFLMAO
>>>
>>> --
>>> Peter
>>>
>>> Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others
>>> Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be
>>> acknowledged.

John John - MVP

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
LOL. I'll make note of this so I can then remember to pass it on to Peter.

FromTheRafters wrote:
> ...and they'll reply to you to chastise Peter for laughing.
>
> "John John - MVP" <audetweld@nbnot.nb.ca> wrote in message
>> And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the
>> post will stripped of all quoted material.
>>
>> FromTheRafters wrote:
>>> Two years from now someone from there will post with righteous
>>> indignation at our callousness. D

Peter Foldes

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
Oh Thanks :-)

--
Peter

> LOL. I'll make note of this so I can then remember to pass it on to Peter.
>
> FromTheRafters wrote:
>> ...and they'll reply to you to chastise Peter for laughing.
>>
>> "John John - MVP" <audetweld@nbnot.nb.ca> wrote in message
>>> And no one reading will know what they are talking about because the post will
>>> stripped of all quoted material.

John John - MVP

Re: You need permission to perform this action !!!!
Always glad to help when I can... :-)