Re: Membership at Aumha forums

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

BoaterDave

BoaterDave wrote:

> "BoaterDave" wrote:
>
>> Thank you for the information, Robear. My KAV7 is now updated to 325.
>>
>> As the AumHa VSOP & Admin, are you going to honour your promise - to have me simply suspended me for 7 days and then be reinstated - or do you wantme to play games with re-registering? I was becoming quite fond of being aGold member! I was also considering making a donation once I was *sure* that there are no 'bad apples' at AumHa.
>>
>> BD

> Hello again, Robear
>
> No response has yet been received from you - or I've missed it (if so I apologise!)
>
> For the record, please will you confirm exactly why Jim has excluded me from the Aumha forums? Was it simply because I was using a Corporate versionof Symantec A/V?
>
> --
> Tenacious Dave - just wanted to draw attention to this again!

I still see this:

****************

However, if you wish to make a monetary donation (of any amount), it
will be gratefully accepted. Whether as an act of support, an
appreciation, or simply a gift, I thank you for it in advance.

I maintain this site because I love it. It has never been intended to
be commercial. As long as I have a working phone line for my modem and
electricity to power the computer, I suspect it will be here. I am
fortunate to have one of the finest commercial-grade Web hosts that
exists. I hope you find the site to be interesting and helpful.
Occasionally, site visitors ask how they may lend financial support in
appreciation for this service. I am willing to accept your gifts, with
warm thanks.

— Jim Eshelman

http://aumha.org/donate.htm

***************************

If I make a donation, might I be able to be included amongst the
select few again? Perhaps it depends on how much I pay. May I have
some guideline please?

--
Dave (wondering if anyone else watching here is a member. Anyone?)
Peter Foldes

5,000,000 Euros will do
5,000,000 Euros will do just nice David. Talk to Trish and see of it is feasible.

--
Peter

"BoaterDave" <BoaterDave@hotmail.co.uk> wrote in message

~BD~

Re: 5,000,000 Euros will do
Peter Foldes wrote:
> 5,000,000 Euros will do just nice David. Talk to Trish and see of it is
> feasible.

Computer says "No"!
~BD~

Shock/horror!
On 26/11/2009 05:38, Peter Foldes wrote:
> 5,000,000 Euros will do just nice David. Talk to Trish and see of it
> is feasible.

It's just dawned on me,

Just *how* do you know my daughter's name, Peter Foldes?

Are you a paedophile?

--
Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)

Re: Shock/horror!
Because you sometimes post using that name
http://groups.google.com.au/groups/s...ups.google.com
--
..

On 02/01/2010 08:05, . wrote:
> Because you sometimes post using that name

Can you prove that? It may not be so!

> http://groups.google.com.au/groups/s...ups.google.com

Do you refer, specifically, to this post?

http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...0a8e57de?hl=en

Mr Foldes did not respond, I notice. Very bad form, IMO!

--
Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)

Re: Shock/horror!
What did you do to get banned from Ahuma?

--
..

On 02/01/2010 09:14, . wrote:
> What did you do to get banned from Ahuma?

I don't really know is the honest answer. (Ask Robear Dyer!)

It happened after I mentioned that I was using a Corporate copy of
Symantec Anti-Virus/Malware (on loan)

Maybe I looked too closely at what goes on there? Read my posts in this
thread to learn more!

http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/i...opic=10751&hl=

--
Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)

Re: Shock/horror!
I'm no fan of Ahuma.

--
..
--
> On 02/01/2010 09:14, . wrote:
>> What did you do to get banned from Ahuma?
>>

> I don't really know is the honest answer. (Ask Robear Dyer!)
>
> It happened after I mentioned that I was using a Corporate copy of
> Symantec Anti-Virus/Malware (on loan)
>
> Maybe I looked too closely at what goes on there? Read my posts in this
> thread to learn more!
>
> http://www.malwarebytes.org/forums/i...opic=10751&hl=
>
> --
> Dave (Sometimes man stumbles over the truth ...... Sir Winston Churchill)

Peter Foldes

Re: Shock/horror!
You know exactly why you were banned from Ahuma and also from annexcafe and others.
You are a lying Troll and not very nice person who discriminates against all who is
not of your belief of being pure Anglo Saxon Catholic.

You are one sick person who should in my opinion be institutionalized

--
Peter