Error Code 737D

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Louise

Error Code 737D
Hello Everyone

I am having a nervous breakdown due to my Laptop, I am running a genuine
copy of Windows Vista Home Edition Premium.

For the last month it has been trying to install a update but appear to be
failing each time the update it is trying to do is Security Update for SQL
Server 2005 Service Park 3 (KB70892)

It keeps giving me the error code of 737D, I am only a basic user of a
computer and have been unable to find information that is simple enough for
me to understand to resolve the problem.

If you have any ideas about that I can do can you please reply to me with
simple instructions for me to understand.

Thanks you very Much

Louise

MowGreen

Re: Error Code 737D
Louise,

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970892

If this is not a laptop supplied by your place of employment, then
contact MS for *no-charge* support in getting the update installed:

" How to obtain help and support for this security update

in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local
Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the
Microsoft International Support Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4

North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "

If you phone in be sure to specify that there is an installation issue
with the *Security* update, KB970892. Do *not* even mention any other
issues or whomever answers your call may try to charge you or, even
worse, tell you to contact the laptop's manufacturer.
If they do try to do that, ask to speak to the Supervisor or a higher
level of Support.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

banthecheck.com
"Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"

Louise wrote:

> Hello Everyone
>
> I am having a nervous breakdown due to my Laptop, I am running a genuine
> copy of Windows Vista Home Edition Premium.
>
> For the last month it has been trying to install a update but appear to
> be failing each time the update it is trying to do is Security Update
> for SQL Server 2005 Service Park 3 (KB70892)
>
> It keeps giving me the error code of 737D, I am only a basic user of a
> computer and have been unable to find information that is simple enough
> for me to understand to resolve the problem.
>
> If you have any ideas about that I can do can you please reply to me
> with simple instructions for me to understand.
>
> Thanks you very Much
>
> Louise

Louise

Re: Error Code 737D
Thanks so much for your help MowGreen

"MowGreen" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message
> Louise,
>
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970892
>
> If this is not a laptop supplied by your place of employment, then contact
> MS for *no-charge* support in getting the update installed:
>
> " How to obtain help and support for this security update
>
> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling 1-866-PCSAFETY
> in the United States and Canada or by contacting your local Microsoft
> subsidiary. For more information about how to contact your local Microsoft
> subsidiary for support issues with security updates, visit the Microsoft
> International Support Web site:
> http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4
>
> North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
> no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
> visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
> http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "
>
> If you phone in be sure to specify that there is an installation issue
> with the *Security* update, KB970892. Do *not* even mention any other
> issues or whomever answers your call may try to charge you or, even worse,
> tell you to contact the laptop's manufacturer.
> If they do try to do that, ask to speak to the Supervisor or a higher
> level of Support.
>
> MowGreen
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"
>

> Louise wrote:
>
>> Hello Everyone
>>
>> I am having a nervous breakdown due to my Laptop, I am running a genuine
>> copy of Windows Vista Home Edition Premium.
>>
>> For the last month it has been trying to install a update but appear to
>> be failing each time the update it is trying to do is Security Update
>> for SQL Server 2005 Service Park 3 (KB70892)
>>
>> It keeps giving me the error code of 737D, I am only a basic user of a
>> computer and have been unable to find information that is simple enough
>> for me to understand to resolve the problem.
>>
>> If you have any ideas about that I can do can you please reply to me with
>> simple instructions for me to understand.
>>
>> Thanks you very Much
>>
>> Louise

MowGreen

Re: Error Code 737D
You're mowst welcome, Louise. If the Support person does not assist you
for *no-charge* please post back here.
I'll try my best to hold Microsoft to the promised *no-charge* Support.

MowGreen
===============
*-343-* FDNY
Never Forgotten
===============

Louise wrote:

> Thanks so much for your help MowGreen
>

> "MowGreen" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message
>
>> Louise,
>>
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970892
>>
>> If this is not a laptop supplied by your place of employment, then
>> contact MS for *no-charge* support in getting the update installed:
>>
>> " How to obtain help and support for this security update
>>
>> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling
>> 1-866-PCSAFETY in the United States and Canada or by contacting your
>> local Microsoft subsidiary. For more information about how to contact
>> your local Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security
>> updates, visit the Microsoft International Support Web site:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4
>>
>> North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
>> no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
>> visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
>> http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "
>>
>> If you phone in be sure to specify that there is an installation issue
>> with the *Security* update, KB970892. Do *not* even mention any other
>> issues or whomever answers your call may try to charge you or, even
>> worse, tell you to contact the laptop's manufacturer.
>> If they do try to do that, ask to speak to the Supervisor or a higher
>> level of Support.
>>
>> MowGreen
>> ===============
>> *-343-* FDNY
>> Never Forgotten
>> ===============
>>
>> banthecheck.com
>> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"
>>

>> Louise wrote:
>>
>>> Hello Everyone
>>>
>>> I am having a nervous breakdown due to my Laptop, I am running a
>>> genuine copy of Windows Vista Home Edition Premium.
>>>
>>> For the last month it has been trying to install a update but appear
>>> to be failing each time the update it is trying to do is Security
>>> Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Park 3 (KB70892)
>>>
>>> It keeps giving me the error code of 737D, I am only a basic user of
>>> a computer and have been unable to find information that is simple
>>> enough for me to understand to resolve the problem.
>>>
>>> If you have any ideas about that I can do can you please reply to me
>>> with simple instructions for me to understand.
>>>
>>> Thanks you very Much
>>>
>>> Louise

quelani

Re: Error Code 737D
I have checked all these "solutions" and keep going round in circles. Has
anyone come up with a genuine fix for this problem

"MowGreen" wrote:

> You're mowst welcome, Louise. If the Support person does not assist you
> for *no-charge* please post back here.
> I'll try my best to hold Microsoft to the promised *no-charge* Support.
>
> MowGreen
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"
>

> Louise wrote:
>
> > Thanks so much for your help MowGreen
> >

> > "MowGreen" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> Louise,
> >>
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970892
> >>
> >> If this is not a laptop supplied by your place of employment, then
> >> contact MS for *no-charge* support in getting the update installed:
> >>
> >> " How to obtain help and support for this security update
> >>
> >> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling
> >> 1-866-PCSAFETY in the United States and Canada or by contacting your
> >> local Microsoft subsidiary. For more information about how to contact
> >> your local Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security
> >> updates, visit the Microsoft International Support Web site:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4
> >>
> >> North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
> >> no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
> >> visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "
> >>
> >> If you phone in be sure to specify that there is an installation issue
> >> with the *Security* update, KB970892. Do *not* even mention any other
> >> issues or whomever answers your call may try to charge you or, even
> >> worse, tell you to contact the laptop's manufacturer.
> >> If they do try to do that, ask to speak to the Supervisor or a higher
> >> level of Support.
> >>
> >> MowGreen
> >> ===============
> >> *-343-* FDNY
> >> Never Forgotten
> >> ===============
> >>
> >> banthecheck.com

> .

danafrog

Re: Error Code 737D
Thanks for the post on a solution. I am having this problem also. I will try
contacting them. Thanks,
Dana
p.s. are you a fireman? I noticed the "343 FDNY"

"MowGreen" wrote:

> You're mowst welcome, Louise. If the Support person does not assist you
> for *no-charge* please post back here.
> I'll try my best to hold Microsoft to the promised *no-charge* Support.
>
> MowGreen
> ===============
> *-343-* FDNY
> Never Forgotten
> ===============
>
> banthecheck.com
> "Security updates should *never* have *non-security content* prechecked"
>

> Louise wrote:
>
> > Thanks so much for your help MowGreen
> >

> > "MowGreen" <mowgreen@nowandzen.com> wrote in message
> >
> >> Louise,
> >>
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/970892
> >>
> >> If this is not a laptop supplied by your place of employment, then
> >> contact MS for *no-charge* support in getting the update installed:
> >>
> >> " How to obtain help and support for this security update
> >>
> >> For home users, no-charge support is available by calling
> >> 1-866-PCSAFETY in the United States and Canada or by contacting your
> >> local Microsoft subsidiary. For more information about how to contact
> >> your local Microsoft subsidiary for support issues with security
> >> updates, visit the Microsoft International Support Web site:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/common/....aspx?rdpath=4
> >>
> >> North American customers can also obtain instant access to unlimited
> >> no-charge e-mail support or to unlimited individual chat support by
> >> visiting the following Microsoft Web site:
> >> http://support.microsoft.com/oas/def...spx?&prid=7552 "
> >>
> >> If you phone in be sure to specify that there is an installation issue
> >> with the *Security* update, KB970892. Do *not* even mention any other
> >> issues or whomever answers your call may try to charge you or, even
> >> worse, tell you to contact the laptop's manufacturer.
> >> If they do try to do that, ask to speak to the Supervisor or a higher
> >> level of Support.
> >>
> >> MowGreen
> >> ===============
> >> *-343-* FDNY
> >> Never Forgotten
> >>
> >> banthecheck.com

> .

Update Error Code 737D, Sicherheitsupdate SQL Server 2005 SP3 Kai microsoft.public.de.windows.vista.sicherheit 1 10-27-2009 18:03
code 737d waggas77 Introduce Yourself 0 10-22-2009 22:58
Code 737D Error - Security Update for SQL Server 2005 Service Pack Raj microsoft.public.windowsupdate 31 10-16-2009 08:22
Windows Update Error Code 737D brown7373 Windows Vista Home Premium 0 10-30-2008 14:32
737d velvet Windows Vista General 0 10-14-2008 16:09