Re: No Start Menu, Taskbar or Desktop Icons.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Richard

Re: No Start Menu, Taskbar or Desktop Icons.
[Crossposted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.security]

Hi "PringleBell",

When requesting help in a newsgroup, please state your full Windows version,
edition and service pack level. You are using Vista, but replying to a
message in the Windows XP Help and Support newsgroup. You might find better
help in one of the Vista newsgroups where the Vista experts hang out.

In your newsreader:

On the web:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities...sta.sec urity

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ty.homeuser s