Request UAC elevation at runtime
I have an application that may, depending on user actions, require
Is it possible, at runtime, from within the program, to request elevation?
So the sequence would be:
1) Start program (not elevated)
2) User performs actions (as non-admin)
3) User trys to perform action that will require admin privileges
4) Program prompts user for elevation
5) Program performs action with admin privileges
6) Program de-elevates
7) User performs actions (as non-admin)
8) Program exits.
Thanks in advance,