Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Intel alert service

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2007
patti
 

Posts: n/a
Intel alert service
Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my pc with
Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped working will
find a solution at a later date
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 04-28-2007
Myweb
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Intel alert service
Hello Patti,

Did you use symantec anti virus?

Best regards

Myweb
Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
no rights.

> Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my
> pc with Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped
> working will find a solution at a later date
>



Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2007
patti
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Intel alert service
yes i did

"Myweb" wrote:

> Hello Patti,
>
> Did you use symantec anti virus?
>
> Best regards
>
> Myweb
> Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
> no rights.
>
> > Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my
> > pc with Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped
> > working will find a solution at a later date
> >

>
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 04-29-2007
CB
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Intel alert service
You can do yourself a huge favor by removing any and all Norton security
software from your system. You will have to reinstall your OS if you wish to
remove all remnants of Norton from your system. Norton/Symantec is not
compatible with the Vista OS, in my opinion, based upon personal experiences.

"patti" wrote:

> yes i did
>
> "Myweb" wrote:
>
> > Hello Patti,
> >
> > Did you use symantec anti virus?
> >
> > Best regards
> >
> > Myweb
> > Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers
> > no rights.
> >
> > > Can someone tell me what intel alert service is? when I start up my
> > > pc with Vista I get a popup that says intel alert service has stopped
> > > working will find a solution at a later date
> > >

> >
> >
> >

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
User Profile Service: Service Failed Logon Kinhaven microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 02-19-2009 18:09
Intel?s Otellini Says Vista Service Pack To Be Released October Or November BlogFeed Windows Vista Blogs Forum 0 04-20-2007 21:52
The “World’s Best Processors” by Intel AMD Intel AMD Intel, I think Steve Windows Vista Blogs Forum 0 04-09-2007 05:41
Intruder alert Paul Security News 0 03-01-2007 22:49
Alert! - friends =?Utf-8?B?cm94?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 8 03-01-2007 03:43




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:44.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120