RE: Vista Firewall

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

sksdes

RE: Vista Firewall
helo all,

just reporting in, vista has alota troubles keeping the firewall in the ON
postion, even if you go root and reset it, then back to local user, after
reboot even during session usage, in the name of gawd, the windoes from w95
on up still has the same Memory bugs in it, LOL

Mick Murphy

RE: Vista Firewall
Are you using an Internet Security Suite?
If you are, it has its own Firewall.
--
Mad Mike

"sksdes" wrote:

> helo all,
>
> just reporting in, vista has alota troubles keeping the firewall in the ON
> postion, even if you go root and reset it, then back to local user, after
> reboot even during session usage, in the name of gawd, the windoes from w95
> on up still has the same Memory bugs in it, LOL

oscar

RE: Vista Firewall
Never had problems with Windows Firewall in XP or Vista. You might want to
look at your 3rd party software that could be causing havoc on OS files, or
perhaps some OS files are damaged.
--
oscar

....Right click is your very good friend...

"sksdes" wrote:

> helo all,
>
> just reporting in, vista has alota troubles keeping the firewall in the ON
> postion, even if you go root and reset it, then back to local user, after
> reboot even during session usage, in the name of gawd, the windoes from w95
> on up still has the same Memory bugs in it, LOL

kandoo

Re: Vista Firewall
thanks, yes this is interesting, i really dont need the wall, cause i havent
got anything to hide really, no personal information is ever kept on this
legwarmer! lol, i just like to experiment with different stuffs and noticed
the poor boolean written codes within the M$wall
happy thanksgiving to all!

"sksdes" <¥í£Æ@+£.ç0m> wrote in message
> helo all,
>
> just reporting in, vista has alota troubles keeping the firewall in the ON
> postion, even if you go root and reset it, then back to local user, after
> reboot even during session usage, in the name of gawd, the windoes from
> w95 on up still has the same Memory bugs in it, LOL

Kayman

Re: Vista Firewall
On Thu, 27 Nov 2008 18:07:41 -0800, kandoo wrote:

> thanks, yes this is interesting, i really dont need the wall, cause i havent
> got anything to hide really, no personal information is ever kept on this
> legwarmer!

You are misunderstanding the purpose of a firewall. Do yourself a favor and
do some more research. Google can be your friend