MS dumps Vista.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

news.microsoft.com

MS dumps Vista.
MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

Spanky de Monkey

Re: MS dumps Vista.

"news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
news:%23cIo2diOJHA.3496@TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl...
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

The big surprise is that you have reading comprehension problems. MS is NOT
dumping Vista. They are coming out with a new version of Windows and the
name is different. I think you are not very smart to realize that MS
continues to develop products. News: Even after Windows 7, MS will be
working on the next version.

Also, the next version after Windows 7 will have a different name. Now go
stick your head up your ass where it belongs because you are too stupid to
use Vista.

Get with Alias or Ringmaster and they will help your sorry ass to migrate to
Ubuntu.

Jack the Ripper

Re: MS dumps Vista.
news.microsoft.com wrote:
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

I'll be using Vista, Windows 7 when the time comes and some version of
Linux. Just because you can't drive doesn't mean that all are in your shoes.

Mike Hall - MVP

Re: MS dumps Vista.
"news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

So they are not calling the next Windows by the Vista name. What a
surprise!!

That kinda follows the same pattern as in the past..

--
Mike Hall - MVP
How to construct a good post..

Mick Murphy

Re: MS dumps Vista.
You're a clueless LOSER. Did you find a ten-year-old to
show you how to use your computer for more than playing
Solitaire?
--
Mad Mike

"news.microsoft.com" wrote:

>MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

LesleyO

Re: MS dumps Vista.

"news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

All they did was stop using the name Vista; otherwise, OS development goes
on!
Lesley

Alias :-\)

Re: MS dumps Vista.

"Spanky de Monkey" <spanky@demonkey.com> wrote in message

> "news.microsoft.com" <none@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

> The big surprise is that you have reading comprehension problems. MS is
> NOT dumping Vista. They are coming out with a new version of Windows and
> the name is different. I think you are not very smart to realize that MS
> continues to develop products. News: Even after Windows 7, MS will be
> working on the next version.
>
> Also, the next version after Windows 7 will have a different name. Now go
> stick your head up your ass where it belongs because you are too stupid to
> use Vista.
>
> Get with Alias or Ringmaster and they will help your sorry ass to migrate
> to Ubuntu.

Thanks Spanky. I will be glad to help other misfits use Ubuntu. After all,
that is my life.

Alias

Mick Murphy

Re: MS dumps Vista.
Your spoofing days are finished.
See how many of your posts are left in vista.general
LOSER.
--
Mad Mike

"Mick Murphy" wrote:

> You're a clueless LOSER. Did you find a ten-year-old to
> show you how to use your computer for more than playing
> Solitaire?
> --
> Mad Mike
>
> "news.microsoft.com" wrote:
>
> >MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.

Mick Murphy

RE: MS dumps Vista.
Disregard the LOSER spoofing me!
It is too GUTLESS to post in its own name!
--
Mad Mike

"news.microsoft.com" wrote:

> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

Man-wai Chang ToDie (33.6k)

Re: MS dumps Vista.
> MS dumps Vista. No surprise there.
>
> http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/29/te...ss&oref=slogin

Let's see whether 64-bti Window$ 7 would be any way better than 64-bit
Vi$ta....

--
@~@ Might, Courage, Vision, SINCERITY.
/( _ )\ (Xubuntu 8.04.1) Linux 2.6.26.7