Re: Fake Paul Montgomery

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Leonard Grey

Re: Fake Paul Montgomery
The Network Troll here is NOT Paul Montgomery.

It is Mr. Arnold, aka:

Leonard Grey(me)
nass
The Bored Spoofer
Anti on Chicken Little(s)
Chicken Little Albright
Dan S-illy aka Barney Phife
Doctor Bee
General Paul Montgomery
General Paul Montgomery1
General Paul Montgomery2
General Paul Montgomery3
General Paul Montgomery4
General Paul Montgomery5
General Paul Montgomery6
General Paul Montgomery7
Hunting for JackA$$
Junk Yard Dog
Kotex Queen Clear Windows
Mick Murphy
Montgumdrop
Mr. Arnold
MontGumDropped1 Paul
Paul MontDenturesDropped
Paul Montgomery
Paul Montgomery 9000
Paul Montgumdrop
Pauly
Ringmonster
Sudden Impact
Tall Tales Albright
The Bee
The Big Ticket
The Hornet
Van Helsing the Albright Hunter

--
---
Leonard Grey

Paul Montgomery

Re: Fake Paul Montgomery
Paul Montgomery wrote:
> <http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm>
>
> Subject: 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups.
>
> Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
> personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "X#$
> X#$!" "is a X$#" "is a X$#!" "is a
> X$x" "in X$#" "is
> a X$X" "is a X#$" "is a V$X just
> like X$#" "X#$"
> "Sexually harassed by" "X#$" "X#$
> PARTY" "X$#" "hated
> wherever he goes!" "X#$
>
> As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
> thus illegal
>
> Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: 4.6 Forgeries
>
> They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
> not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
> their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
> average reader would not be able to detect.
>
> At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
> troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
> over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
> troll.
>
> Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
> the seriousness of this offence.
>
> Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
> to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
> The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
> being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is
> also worth registering with
> http://www.paracrypt.com/remailerabuse/

Leonard Grey

Re: Fake Paul Montgomery
You are a joke!
EVERYONE is laughing at you!
You are going crazy.
You HATE being beaten; you can NOT win.
You are a FAILURE.
The more you post; the more we laugh.
Worked up a sweat yet?
ALL that clicking and typing; you must be exhausted.

Everyone knows you are a FAKE!
As I said, you have NOWHERE to hide, IDIOT!
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul Montgomery" wrote:

> [...]

> > ------------------------------
> >
> > Subject: 4.6 Forgeries
> >
> > They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
> > not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
> > their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
> > average reader would not be able to detect.
> >
> > At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
> > troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
> > over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
> > troll.
> >
> > Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
> > the seriousness of this offence.
> >
> > Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
> > to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
> > The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
> > being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
What a joke!

Bye Bozo
---