ATTN: ONE HAS SEEN THE ATTACK BEFORE. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.IT'S JUST AN OLD WORN-OUT TACTIC, FROM THE HAND BOOK!

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Paul Montgomery

ATTN: ONE HAS SEEN THE ATTACK BEFORE. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.IT'S JUST AN OLD WORN-OUT TACTIC, FROM THE HAND BOOK!
<http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm>

Subject: 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups.

Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "X#$
X#$!" "is a X$#" "is a X$#!" "is a
X$x" "in X$#" "is
a X$X" "is a X#$" "is a V$X just
like X$#" "X#$"
"Sexually harassed by" "X#$" "X#$
PARTY" "X$#" "hated
wherever he goes!" "X#$

As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
thus illegal

Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,

------------------------------

Subject: 4.6 Forgeries

They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
average reader would not be able to detect.

At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
troll.

Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
the seriousness of this offence.

Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is
also worth registering with
http://www.paracrypt.com/remailerabuse/

Leonard Grey

RE: ATTN: ONE HAS SEEN THE ATTACK BEFORE. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING. I
This is Mr. Arnold posting/spoofing Montgomery AGAIN
Check the headers.
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul Montgomery" wrote:

> <http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm>
>
> Subject: 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups.
>
> Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
> personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "X#$
> X#$!" "is a X$#" "is a X$#!" "is a
> X$x" "in X$#" "is
> a X$X" "is a X#$" "is a V$X just
> like X$#" "X#$"
> "Sexually harassed by" "X#$" "X#$
> PARTY" "X$#" "hated
> wherever he goes!" "X#$
>
> As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
> thus illegal
>
> Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: 4.6 Forgeries
>
> They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
> not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
> their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
> average reader would not be able to detect.
>
> At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
> troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
> over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
> troll.
>
> Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
> the seriousness of this offence.
>
> Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
> to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
> The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
> being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is
> also worth registering with
> http://www.paracrypt.com/remailerabuse/

Paul Montgomery

Re: ATTN: ONE HAS SEEN THE ATTACK BEFORE. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING.I

You lied. I thought you said good bye. :-P
Leonard Grey

Re: ATTN: ONE HAS SEEN THE ATTACK BEFORE. IT DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHIN
I am going to drive you insane.
I am moving this to your other haunts online.
I am going to have FUN.
You'll NEVER know where it will pop up!
Chase your tail, doggie!

See you around, clown!