ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TOSTOP ANYONE!

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Paul MontDenturesDropped

ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TOSTOP ANYONE!
<snipped>
Mr. Arnold

RE: ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO

"Paul MontDenturesDropped" wrote:

> <snipped>

Check the other Newsgroups.
Your name is "Up in Lights"

You started it; I'll finish it.
Get out of here; short cu*t.
Your new name: short cu*t.

mrarnold@hotmail.com
Mr. Arnold

RE: ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO

"Paul MontDenturesDropped" wrote:

> <snipped>

You are so rattled you can't tell the difference between "Should" and
"Shouldn't"
You are mine now!

Paul Montgomery

Paul Montgomery wrote:
> <http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm>
>
> Subject: 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups.
>
> Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
> personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "X#$
> X#$!" "is a X$#" "is a X$#!" "is a
> X$x" "in X$#" "is
> a X$X" "is a X#$" "is a V$X just
> like X$#" "X#$"
> "Sexually harassed by" "X#$" "X#$
> PARTY" "X$#" "hated
> wherever he goes!" "X#$
>
> As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
> thus illegal
>
> Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: 4.6 Forgeries
>
> They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
> not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
> their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
> average reader would not be able to detect.
>
> At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
> troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
> over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
> troll.
>
> Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
> the seriousness of this offence.
>
> Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
> to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
> The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
> being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is
> also worth registering with
> http://www.paracrypt.com/remailerabuse/

Paul Montgomery

Paul Montgomery wrote:
> <http://www.hyphenologist.co.uk/killfile/anti_troll_faq.htm>
>
> Subject: 4.5 Personal attacks on individuals and groups.
>
> Selected individuals are subjected to quite vicious
> personal attacks throughout usenet. Examples are: "X#$
> X#$!" "is a X$#" "is a X$#!" "is a
> X$x" "in X$#" "is
> a X$X" "is a X#$" "is a V$X just
> like X$#" "X#$"
> "Sexually harassed by" "X#$" "X#$
> PARTY" "X$#" "hated
> wherever he goes!" "X#$
>
> As will be seen several of these are libelous, and
> thus illegal
>
> Groups such as the regular posters are attacked similarly,
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: 4.6 Forgeries
>
> They regularly forge the identities of posters who they do
> not like. This can vary from badly spelled versions of
> their name and/or email address, to forgeries which the
> average reader would not be able to detect.
>
> At times this can reach a bizarre condition where they
> troll using a forged identity at a Breidbart Index of well
> over 20. They then at every opportunity call the victim a
> troll.
>
> Larting the offender is often effective because ISPs recognise
> the seriousness of this offence.
>
> Where Forgery is done via an anonymous remailer complaints
> to abuse@thelastremailerinthechain may well be effective.
> The remailers administrators do not like their facilities
> being misused, and have ways of combatting this. It is
> also worth registering with
> http://www.paracrypt.com/remailerabuse/

Leonard Grey

RE: ATTN: IT WAS FUN STUPID BUT IT WAS BORING FUN. YOU'RE NOT GOING TO
You are a joke!
EVERYONE is laughing at you!
You are going crazy.
You HATE being beaten; you can NOT win.
You are a FAILURE.
The more you post; the more we laugh.
Worked up a sweat yet?
ALL that clicking and typing; you must be exhausted.

Everyone knows you are a FAKE!
As I said, you have NOWHERE to hide, IDIOT!
--
---
Leonard Grey

"Paul MontDenturesDropped" wrote: