RE: LinkedIn security group (NAISG)

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Mick Murphy

RE: LinkedIn security group (NAISG)
Hi Brad; you were back here months ago re the above.
Can you repost that .org for others here, as you have put a full-stop after
the org

They can't click it, and that can't copy/paste it.

And retyping bores a lot of people, lol.
Good to see you here again.
--
Mad Mike

"Bradley Dinerman [MVP - Enterprise Secur" wrote:

> This is a general notice and/or reminder for those of you on the LinkedIn
> network that the National Information Security Group (NAISG) maintains a
> group on the LinkedIn network and welcomes your membership.
>
> Membership in the group is moderated, however. It is not open to those
> with no relation to security or who just want to join every group in the
> world, nor is it open to recruiters looking for names/addresses for their
> database. If you would like to join, please feel free to do so at
> http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/43269.
>
> Also, please check out our Web site at http://www.naisg.org. We maintain
> chapters around the world, many of which just formed over the past few
> months, and membership is ALWAYS free. Global membership as of today is
> approximately 1,400. Please feel free to join one of our chapters or our
> TechTips email list. (And we're always looking for qualified leaders to
> form new chapters in your area.)
>
> NAISG presentations are vendor-neutral. We do not favor any single vendor
> or solution. Topics may be technical or more issues-focused. As an
> example, this October the Boston (Massachusetts, USA) chapter will feature
> a presentation by the United States Secret Service on its electronic
> crimes task force.
>
> Hope to see you there...
>
> Yours,
> Brad Dinerman

> Bradley J. Dinerman, President
> National Information Security Group (NAISG)
> Microsoft MVP (Enterprise Security)
> Certified SonicWALL Security Administrator
> Certified 3Com IP Telephony Expert
> Web: http://www.naisg.org
> Blog: http://www.naisg.org/blogs/tqg

Bradley Dinerman [MVP - Enterprise Security]

Re: LinkedIn security group (NAISG)
Hi Mike,

Here are the relevant URLs:

National Information Security Group (NAISG):
http://www.naisg.org

LinkedIn group for NAISG:
http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/43269

I hope that helps.