Help Run Dll C:\Users\ Users name\AppData\local\temp\axdeqxgo.dll

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Tyberious25

Help Run Dll C:\Users\ Users name\AppData\local\temp\axdeqxgo.dll
The other day after I used Spybot and deledted something I got this poping up
when I turn on my laptop it says
C:Users\TYBERI~\AppData\Local\Temp\axdeqxgo.dll.
My username on my laptop it tyberious. I don't know what this is. It seemes
to running fine its just getting annoying when it pops up when I fiorst log
into windows. Any help would be appreciated
-Jeff
Malke

Re: Help Run Dll C:\Users\ Users name\AppData\local\temp\axdeqxgo.dll
Tyberious25 wrote:

> The other day after I used Spybot and deledted something I got this poping
> up when I turn on my laptop it says
> C:Users\TYBERI~\AppData\Local\Temp\axdeqxgo.dll.
> My username on my laptop it tyberious. I don't know what this is. It
> seemes to running fine its just getting annoying when it pops up when I
> fiorst log into windows. Any help would be appreciated
> -Jeff

This is a randomly-named malware file. Apparently Spybot deleted the file -
as you would want it to - but there is still a reference to it in your
Startup matrix. If the only antispyware program you ran was Spybot, your
computer is probably not entirely clean. Review the malware steps at the
following link to see if you were that thorough, including the prep work.
If you weren't that thorough, go through the steps.

If you really were that thorough, then you can change things in your Startup
by going through the following procedures. Please do note that if your
computer is not clean this will *not* help in that regard.

Start Orb>Start Search box>msconfig [enter]

If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation,
type the password, or click Continue. Then see what is on the Startup tab.
You don't need to restart immediately, but the next time you do you'll get
a dialog saying you've used the Utility. Usually in Vista this will be
blocked by Windows Defender and you'll need to allow it so you can then
tick the box that says in effect, "don't bother me about this again".

Important - Do not use the System Configuration Utility to stop processes.
Instead, use Start>Run>services.msc [enter] and do not stop any services
unless you really, really know what you're doing.

The free Autoruns program is very useful for managing your Startup -
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/sys...s/default.mspx - Autoruns

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers
luther13z

Re: Help Run Dll C:\Users\ Users name\AppData\local\temp\axdeqxgo.dll

Thanx Malke
I have spent numerous hours trying to fix this annoying thing and your
was the only answer to work.:geek:

--
luther13z
Spirit

Re: Help Run Dll C:\Users\ Users name\AppData\local\temp\axdeqxgo.dll
http://www.vistax64.com/vista-securi...eqxgo-dll.html

luther13z wrote:

> Thanx Malke
> I have spent numerous hours trying to fix this annoying thing and your
> was the only answer to work.:geek:

Glad that solved it for you. Thanks for taking the time to let me know.

Malke
--
MS-MVP
Elephant Boy Computers - Don't Panic!