vista security center

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

erich

vista security center
I would like to suggest that microsoft come out with a patch update that will
allow the vista operating system to be able to identify and monitor iolo
antivirus software which it can't seem to do but is installed on my computer?

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...sta.sec urity
Smithsonian

Re: vista security center
I think your in wrong news group. This is for support. Also this is not
moderated by Microsoft staff
"erich" <erich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to suggest that microsoft come out with a patch update that
>will
> allow the vista operating system to be able to identify and monitor iolo
> antivirus software which it can't seem to do but is installed on my
> computer?
>

> ----------------
> this
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com...sta.sec urity

Charlie42

Re: vista security center
"erich" <erich@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

> I would like to suggest that microsoft come out with a patch update that
> will allow the vista operating system to be able to identify and monitor
> iolo antivirus software which it can't seem to do but is installed on my
> computer?

You better direct your suggestion to the developers of Iolo, it is their job
to integrate their software with the monitoring capabilities in Windows
Security Center, not Microsoft's.

Charlie42

Scrivener

Re: vista security center