What security? for Paul Adare

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Zygy

What security? for Paul Adare
Thank you for the reply. It was CPI as you will see from:-

http://www.barclaycardbusiness.co.uk...0FCTB11_V2.pdf

How is that for correcting the expert? :-)
Bob

Re: What security? for Paul Adare
Please do not start a new thread to reply to an existing thread.
-------
[When responding to posts, please include the post(s) you are replying to so
that others may learn and benefit from the issue]

[How to ask a question]
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm

"Zygy" <zygy@microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you for the reply. It was CPI as you will see from:-
> http://www.barclaycardbusiness.co.uk...0FCTB11_V2.pdf
>
> How is that for correcting the expert? :-)

Brian Komar \(MVP\)

Re: What security? for Paul Adare
That and really, you need to look at your screen shots.....
http://cpiadmin.epdq.co.uk/cgi-bin....
Sorry, but you are not correcting an expert, you are showing that you really
do not have a clue.
So what if the application is named CPI, it was a CGI scripting error.
Brian

"Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
news:auydndQQmZFZaEbanZ2dnUVZ_oKhnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
> Please do not start a new thread to reply to an existing thread.
> -------
> [When responding to posts, please include the post(s) you are replying to
> so that others may learn and benefit from the issue]
>
> [How to ask a question]
> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
> http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
> http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm
>

> "Zygy" <zygy@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Thank you for the reply. It was CPI as you will see from:-
>> http://www.barclaycardbusiness.co.uk...0FCTB11_V2.pdf
>>
>> How is that for correcting the expert? :-)

Paul Adare

On Sat, 15 Mar 2008 08:53:23 -0000, Zygy wrote:

> Thank you for the reply. It was CPI as you will see from:-
>
> http://www.barclaycardbusiness.co.uk...0FCTB11_V2.pdf
>
> How is that for correcting the expert? :-)

You didn't correct anything I asked. I asked you for a clarification and
confirmation, I didn't state that you had the error wrong. I also told you
that you'd need to contact the vendor and that the error message wasn't a
Vista error message. I was correct.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Virtual Machines
Zygy

Re: What security? for Paul Adare
That is correct! I did not have a clue and NONE of you answered my original
question. Referring me to the vendor does not teach me anything! Thank you
all for the postings.
"Brian Komar (MVP)" <brian.komar.nospam@nospam.identit.ca> wrote in message
> That and really, you need to look at your screen shots.....
> http://cpiadmin.epdq.co.uk/cgi-bin....
> Sorry, but you are not correcting an expert, you are showing that you
> really do not have a clue.
> So what if the application is named CPI, it was a CGI scripting error.
> Brian
>
> "Bob" <nowhere@nowhere.net> wrote in message
> news:auydndQQmZFZaEbanZ2dnUVZ_oKhnZ2d@comcast.com. ..
>> Please do not start a new thread to reply to an existing thread.
>> -------
>> [When responding to posts, please include the post(s) you are replying to
>> so that others may learn and benefit from the issue]
>>
>> [How to ask a question]
>> http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
>> http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
>> http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm
>>

>> "Zygy" <zygy@microsoft.com> wrote in message
>>> Thank you for the reply. It was CPI as you will see from:-
>>> http://www.barclaycardbusiness.co.uk...0FCTB11_V2.pdf
>>>
>>> How is that for correcting the expert? :-)

Brian Komar \(MVP\)

Re: What security? for Paul Adare
If you do not supply enough information, no one can help you.
It is not like we all use the same bank and know your application
Geesh
Brian

On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:07:32 -0000, Zygy wrote:

> That is correct! I did not have a clue and NONE of you answered my original
> question. Referring me to the vendor does not teach me anything! Thank you
> all for the postings.

These news groups are for supporting Microsoft's products, not those from
some 3rd party vendor. Since you were/are having a problem with a product
from a 3rd party vendor you need to contact that vendor for support. Why
would expect to get support on a Microsoft news group for a non-Microsoft
product in the first place?

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Virtual Machines
David Qunt

Re: What security? for Paul Adare
Paul Adare <pkadare@gmail.com> squirted these wordjisms deep inside the
bumtube of the newstwat in

> On Sun, 16 Mar 2008 10:07:32 -0000, Zygy wrote:
>
>> That is correct! I did not have a clue and NONE of you answered my
>> original question. Referring me to the vendor does not teach me
>> anything! Thank you all for the postings.

> These news groups are for supporting Microsoft's products, not those
> from some 3rd party vendor. Since you were/are having a problem with a
> product from a 3rd party vendor you need to contact that vendor for
> support. Why would expect to get support on a Microsoft news group for
> a non-Microsoft product in the first place?

Does this mean you won't help me enable cover flow in the menu on my iPod?