What Security?

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Zygy

What Security?
I cannot make a purchase online of a very important item, because after
completing part of the personal required information, when I click on
"Continue to payment" I get a notice titled "CPI Error", which states that
the purchase cannot be completed because of "Not a valid allowed URL"
What is a CPI error and what is URL? How do I eliminate this obstacle so
that I can compete the purchase?

Paul Adare

Re: What Security?
On Thu, 13 Mar 2008 08:55:36 -0000, Zygy wrote:

> I cannot make a purchase online of a very important item, because after
> completing part of the personal required information, when I click on
> "Continue to payment" I get a notice titled "CPI Error", which states that
> the purchase cannot be completed because of "Not a valid allowed URL"
> What is a CPI error and what is URL? How do I eliminate this obstacle so
> that I can compete the purchase?

That isn't an error message that would be generated by Vista. Are you sure
it is CPI and not CGI? In any event, you should contact the owner of the
web site for support.

--
Paul Adare
MVP - Virtual Machines
Bruce Chambers

Re: What Security?
Zygy wrote:
> I cannot make a purchase online of a very important item, because after
> completing part of the personal required information, when I click on
> "Continue to payment" I get a notice titled "CPI Error", which states
> that the purchase cannot be completed because of "Not a valid allowed URL"
> What is a CPI error and what is URL? How do I eliminate this obstacle so
> that I can compete the purchase?

Contact the owner or web master of the offending site and ask them to
fix it. This isn't a Vista issue.

--

Bruce Chambers

Help us help you: