Nero and Remote Login

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQ=?=

Nero and Remote Login
I am trying to use nero remotely, but I get a message about not been able to
access my drives for burning due to Windows security restrictions. Is there
a way to enable/disable this functionality?
Baran Karaca

Re: Nero and Remote Login
u can try from Control Panel>Nero BurnRights

baran

>I am trying to use nero remotely, but I get a message about not been able
> access my drives for burning due to Windows security restrictions. Is
> there
> a way to enable/disable this functionality?

Re: Nero and Remote Login
You need to allow access to your drives within remote desktop.

Colin T
>I am trying to use nero remotely, but I get a message about not been able
> access my drives for burning due to Windows security restrictions. Is
> there
> a way to enable/disable this functionality?

=?Utf-8?B?TWFya28gU2F2a292aWM=?=

Re: Nero and Remote Login
What exactly should be changed in the Group Policy Editor in order for drives
to become available through remote desktop connection ?

"Colin Thompson" wrote:

> You need to allow access to your drives within remote desktop.
>
> Colin T
> "David" <David@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I am trying to use nero remotely, but I get a message about not been able
> > access my drives for burning due to Windows security restrictions. Is
> > there
> > a way to enable/disable this functionality?

neoikon

Re: Nero and Remote Login

Marko Savkovic;182117 Wrote:
> What exactly should be changed in the Group Policy Editor in order for
> drives
> to become available through remote desktop connection ?

It was a pain in the arse to find this information. Like you, I kept
finding incomplete, frustrating answers.

Try this:

In Group Policy Editor, go to Computer Configuration | Administrative
Templates | System | Remote Storage Access | All Removable Storage:
Allow direct access in remote sessions... set this to ENABLED.

Enjoy!
Daniel

--
neoikon