文件访问

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

Dave Harris

Re: 文件访问
Translate into English for help with your question.

"jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
> 在xp的基础上安装了vista系统,但是vista系统没有足够 娜ㄏ薹梦蕏p系统中安装的程序,由于权限不够每个文件夹 都显示0字节.请问具体如何设置,是vista可以很好的使用 xp中的程序.而不是使用vista的administrator用户.当然 同时不会影响xp的正常使用!

jacl

文件访问
在xp的基础上安装了vista系统,但是vista系统没有足够 娜ㄏ薹梦蕏p系统中安装的程序,由于权限不够每个文件夹 都显示0字节.请问具体如何设置,是vista可以很好的使用 xp中的程序.而不是使用vista的administrator用户.当然 同时不会影响xp的正常使用!

Richard G. Harper

Re: 文件访问
There is no way to configure either version of Windows to see programs that
were installed in the other version of Windows. You need to install
necessary software into both XP and Vista if you wish to use it in both
places.

> "Dave Harris" <dlh7@yahoo.com> 写入消息
>> Translate into English for help with your question.
>>
>> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>>> 在xp的基础上安装了vista系统,但是vista系统没有足够 娜ㄏ薹梦蕏p系统中安装的程序,由于权限不够每个文件夹 都显示0字节.请问具体如何设置,是vista可以很好的使用 xp中的程序.而不是使用vista的administrator用户.当然 同时不会影响xp的正常使用!
>>>

>> vista and xp were installed on my pc,but i can not access xp some of
>> folder on c driver ,especially at the folder program files. how can chang
>> my setting to make sure vista at d: can access these folders and without
>> installtaion programmes on vista.i mean share these programmes both fo
>> systems !thank you!

> it is difficlut to Translate into english. i'm sorry!

Dave Harris

Re: 文件访问
私達はこれがあなたの質問に答えることを望む。

> There is no way to configure either version of Windows to see programs
> that were installed in the other version of Windows. You need to install
> necessary software into both XP and Vista if you wish to use it in both
> places.

> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dave Harris" <dlh7@yahoo.com> 写入消息
>>> Translate into English for help with your question.
>>>
>>> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> vista and xp were installed on my pc,but i can not access xp some of
>>> folder on c driver ,especially at the folder program files. how can
>>> chang my setting to make sure vista at d: can access these folders and
>>> without installtaion programmes on vista.i mean share these programmes
>>> both fo systems !thank you!

>> it is difficlut to Translate into english. i'm sorry!

jacl

Re: 文件访问

"Dave Harris" <dlh7@yahoo.com> 写入消息
> Translate into English for help with your question.
>
> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>> 在xp的基础上安装了vista系统,但是vista系统没有足够 娜ㄏ薹梦蕏p系统中安装的程序,由于权限不够每个文件夹 都显示0字节.请问具体如何设置,是vista可以很好的使用 xp中的程序.而不是使用vista的administrator用户.当然 同时不会影响xp的正常使用!

jacl

Re: 文件访问

"Dave Harris" <dlh7@yahoo.com> 写入消息
> Translate into English for help with your question.
>
> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>> 在xp的基础上安装了vista系统,但是vista系统没有足够 娜ㄏ薹梦蕏p系统中安装的程序,由于权限不够每个文件夹 都显示0字节.请问具体如何设置,是vista可以很好的使用 xp中的程序.而不是使用vista的administrator用户.当然 同时不会影响xp的正常使用!
>>

> vista and xp were installed on my pc,but i can not access xp some of
> folder on c driver ,especially at the folder program files. how can chang
> my setting to make sure vista at d: can access these folders and without
> installtaion programmes on vista.i mean share these programmes both fo
> systems !thank you!

it is difficlut to Translate into english. i'm sorry!

jacl

Re: 文件访问
hi Richard, i some of programmes on my pc can running in vista which is
intalled at xp an dvista never intalltion such as qq programme. And all
configurations is work well.
why ?
I think it's only setting that i configed was worry,such as the rights to
access,but i forgot how to configed the programmer qq that i did running
well! so i think may be some way can be found by you and me! ~-~think you!
"Richard G. Harper" <rgharper@email.com> 写入消息
> There is no way to configure either version of Windows to see programs
> that were installed in the other version of Windows. You need to install
> necessary software into both XP and Vista if you wish to use it in both
> places.

> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>>
>> "Dave Harris" <dlh7@yahoo.com> 写入消息
>>> Translate into English for help with your question.
>>>
>>> "jacl" <jacklwj@msn.com> wrote in message
>>>>
>>> vista and xp were installed on my pc,but i can not access xp some of
>>> folder on c driver ,especially at the folder program files. how can
>>> chang my setting to make sure vista at d: can access these folders and
>>> without installtaion programmes on vista.i mean share these programmes
>>> both fo systems !thank you!

>> it is difficlut to Translate into english. i'm sorry!

jacl

Re: 文件访问
please Translate into English or chinese