Digital Signature/Certificate error

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

ProtoExus

Digital Signature/Certificate error
Wasn't sure where to post this since this is both an Installation problem and
a Security problem. Recently bought a pre-installed Vista Home Basic 32bit
Acer PC. I've updated completely, but, I'm having a slight problem installing
programs I've downloaded. If I run the program an error comes up saying
something about a Digital signature, and when I save the file then run it
after an error comes up and there isn't a solution for it. I don't wanna go
through the hassle of trying to get 50million "certificates" for the programs
I'm trying to get, because there should be a way to install programs without
having to get certificates. I tried a different approach and downloaded the
installation files on my Windows XP PC then transfered the installation
program to my Vista PC from a USB removable hard drive and I go to run the
program and there isn't any problems at all in installing it. Just wondering
if there is a way to disable this digital signature certificate program so I
can just install the programs I've been trying to get without this error
popping up and without doing the USB harddrive method. I'd greatly appreciate
the help, thanks.
Jesper

RE: Digital Signature/Certificate error
You need to tell us the exact error message that comes up for anyone to be
able to help you.

---