Windows Defender is blocking a program I don't want it to block

microsoft.public.windows.vista.security

deaden_07

Windows Defender is blocking a program I don't want it to block

I can't figure out how to get it to knock it off and just let it run at
startup.

Anyone able to walk me through it?

--
deaden_07
Milo \(MSPSS\)

Re: Windows Defender is blocking a program I don't want it to block
On Windows Defender Go to Tools Option Icon,
then from there you would see under Tools category locate and click on
Software Explorer after which make sure the category is set to Startup
Programs now from this view you would see left and right details pane, now
focus on left details pane - there would be listed all applications for
startup and locate the program that you need to be on startup - isolate it
and then make sure you click on it and then on the lowest right hand side
corner of this console you would see option to Enable confirm on it and then
restart the system to check if it work.

"deaden_07" <deaden_07.303ul3@no-mx.forums.net> wrote in message

> I can't figure out how to get it to knock it off and just let it run at
> startup.
>
> Anyone able to walk me through it?
>

> --
> deaden_07

PeteWill

Re: Windows Defender is blocking a program I don't want it to bloc
I am having this same issue but I cannot enable the program. The program I
am trying to run is Seagate's FreeAgent Launcher. Has anyone else had this
problem and found how to fix it?