Vista & Internet Explorer 7 Printing

The Cat's Meow

Vista & Internet Explorer 7 Printing
When I go to print a web page on Vista using Explorer Internet 7, nothing
happens. Nothing goes to the printer queue.
I can print from any program, except a web page. I have to select all, copy
and paste to word pad to print it out. I checked my printer and it is up to
date with Vista (printer is HP 8250). I right clicked on printer and it says
Run As Administrator. I click on that and see Properties, but everything
seems right. It has me as able to print, manage, etc.
What am I missing?
It is very annoying.
--
eclecticats@verizon.net

Chaz53

RE: Vista & Internet Explorer 7 Printing
Cat,
Read printer problems below. Many problems but little solutions.

Chaz

"The Cat's Meow" wrote:

> When I go to print a web page on Vista using Explorer Internet 7, nothing
> happens. Nothing goes to the printer queue.
> I can print from any program, except a web page. I have to select all, copy
> and paste to word pad to print it out. I checked my printer and it is up to
> date with Vista (printer is HP 8250). I right clicked on printer and it says
> Run As Administrator. I click on that and see Properties, but everything
> seems right. It has me as able to print, manage, etc.
> What am I missing?
> It is very annoying.
> --
> eclecticats@verizon.net

regal14658

"The Cat's Meow" wrote:

> When I go to print a web page on Vista using Explorer Internet 7, nothing
> happens. Nothing goes to the printer queue.
> I can print from any program, except a web page. I have to select all, copy
> and paste to word pad to print it out. I checked my printer and it is up to
> date with Vista (printer is HP 8250). I right clicked on printer and it says
> Run As Administrator. I click on that and see Properties, but everything
> seems right. It has me as able to print, manage, etc.
> What am I missing?
> It is very annoying.
> --
> eclecticats@verizon.net

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Vista & Internet Explorer 7 Printing
Go to the HP website and look for updated drivers for your printer which
include a new version of the HP Director software.
www.coribright.com/Windows