Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax

Bernhard Wolf

Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax
I bought 5 Vista business they do not connect to my SBS shared fax, i have
read previously about the problem. Has anybody been able to fix it yet. My
XP machines work perfectly.
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax
Haven't heard anything back yet. What have you tried and what happens?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Bernhard Wolf" <BernhardWolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought 5 Vista business they do not connect to my SBS shared fax, i have
> read previously about the problem. Has anybody been able to fix it yet.
> My
> XP machines work perfectly.

Bernhard Wolf

Re: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax
I have the same problem as listed in the following case and have tried as
they have:

Subject: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax 5/16/2007
8:05 AM PST

I have been constintly checking if something has cropped up but nothing has
appeared, you were helping and appeared to have left it up to Dan to figure
out. Could you help.
Thanks
Bernhard

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> Haven't heard anything back yet. What have you tried and what happens?
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Bernhard Wolf" <BernhardWolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I bought 5 Vista business they do not connect to my SBS shared fax, i have
> > read previously about the problem. Has anybody been able to fix it yet.
> > My
> > XP machines work perfectly.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax
I forwarded all this to the Fax developers. Still waiting for a solution.
--
>I have the same problem as listed in the following case and have tried as
> they have:
>
> Subject: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax 5/16/2007
> 8:05 AM PST
>
> I have been constintly checking if something has cropped up but nothing
> has
> appeared, you were helping and appeared to have left it up to Dan to
> figure
> out. Could you help.
> Thanks
> Bernhard
>

> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
>
>> Haven't heard anything back yet. What have you tried and what happens?
>> --
>> Russ Valentine
>> [MVP-Outlook]
>> "Bernhard Wolf" <BernhardWolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I bought 5 Vista business they do not connect to my SBS shared fax, i
>> >have
>> > read previously about the problem. Has anybody been able to fix it
>> > yet.
>> > My
>> > XP machines work perfectly.

Bernhard Wolf

Re: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax
Dont any other companies have problems like this?? Am i the only person who
uses SBS Fax?

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> I forwarded all this to the Fax developers. Still waiting for a solution.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Bernhard Wolf" <BernhardWolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have the same problem as listed in the following case and have tried as
> > they have:
> >
> > Subject: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax 5/16/2007
> > 8:05 AM PST
> >
> > I have been constintly checking if something has cropped up but nothing
> > has
> > appeared, you were helping and appeared to have left it up to Dan to
> > figure
> > out. Could you help.
> > Thanks
> > Bernhard
> >

> > "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:
> >
> >> Haven't heard anything back yet. What have you tried and what happens?
> >> --
> >> Russ Valentine
> >> [MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Cannot connect Vista Fax and Scan to SBS Shared Fax
Several have reported similar problems.
Have you asked in an SBS group to see if anyone else has figured it out?