Viewing thumbnails of fax pages? - 2nd Request

Blue Max

Viewing thumbnails of fax pages? - 2nd Request
Is there a way to view thumbnails of the fax pages in a separate pane in
Windows Vista Fax and Scan? This would give the user a quick overview of
the whole fax and hopefully allow us to move, edit, annotate, or delete
individual pages of the fax?

f/fgeorge

Re: Viewing thumbnails of fax pages? - 2nd Request
SLOW DOWN, what the f... is this with the "2nd request" crap? It has
been a whole 40 minutes since your 1st request!!!
If you want INSTANT answers try a blog or forum, not a News Group.

On Thu, 7 Jun 2007 12:10:38 -0600, "Blue Max" <mailrichard@msn.com>
wrote:

>Is there a way to view thumbnails of the fax pages in a separate pane in
>Windows Vista Fax and Scan? This would give the user a quick overview of
>the whole fax and hopefully allow us to move, edit, annotate, or delete
>individual pages of the fax?

Blue Max

Re: Viewing thumbnails of fax pages? - 2nd Request
I beg your pardon, but our first request was on May 17, 2007, almost 3 weeks
ago. The request of 40 minutes ago that you refer to was an inadvertant
post to my own original post, which obviously would be of no help to anyone.
Had you of looked a little closer you could have figured this out for
yourself. Furthermore, your language is out of place for a public forum and
I suggest you make some adjustments before being barred from the community.

On Fri, 8 Jun 2007 11:04:14 -0600, "Blue Max" <mailrichard@msn.com>
wrote:

>I beg your pardon, but our first request was on May 17, 2007, almost 3 weeks
>ago. The request of 40 minutes ago that you refer to was an inadvertant
>post to my own original post, which obviously would be of no help to anyone.
>Had you of looked a little closer you could have figured this out for
>yourself. Furthermore, your language is out of place for a public forum and
>I suggest you make some adjustments before being barred from the community.

UMMM this is the Internet and a NewsGroup besides that, there is NO
BANNING! It is like being banned from breathing! If your request was
damned important maybe you should pay some money and ask MS directly!
Of course you COULD ask in a group that actualy has some MS people in
it, but that may be too difficult for you!
Don't bother replying, you will be talking to make yourself feel good.