Deleting single pages from multi-page attachments? - 2nd Request

Blue Max

Deleting single pages from multi-page attachments? - 2nd Request
How do we select and delete individual pages from a multi-page attachment or
scanned document in Vista Fax and Scan?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Deleting single pages from multi-page attachments? - 2nd Request
Post is far too vague to permit a reply. Clarify your question.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Blue Max" <mailrichard@msn.com> wrote in message
> How do we select and delete individual pages from a multi-page attachment
> or scanned document in Vista Fax and Scan?

Blue Max

Re: Deleting single pages from multi-page attachments? - 2nd Request
For example, we forward, scan, or print to fax a 10 page document. Before
sending the fax, we want to delete two or three pages of the fax. Other
programs display each of the ten pages as a separate thumbnail and allow the
user to delete any individual page of the fax they desire. We just want to
know if there is a way to accomplish this in Fax and Scan? At this stage,
the problem appears to be that scanned or printed (fax print) multi-page
documents are single attachements and are not represented as individual fax
pages that can be repositioned, deleted, or annotated.

In the final analysis, I guess we are looking for a good fax program.
WinFax, while not perfect, was a pretty decent program in its day. But now
it has been abandoned by Symantec and it is now becoming evident that
Microsoft Fax and Scan if far from adequate. So I guess we are in the
market for 3rd party recommendations.

Thanks

***********************
> Post is far too vague to permit a reply. Clarify your question.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Blue Max" <mailrichard@msn.com> wrote in message
>> How do we select and delete individual pages from a multi-page attachment
>> or scanned document in Vista Fax and Scan?

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Deleting single pages from multi-page attachments? - 2nd Request
I see. No. I haven't found a way to do this with WFS or even with Vista's
native picture editors for
TIF files.