Vista Fax sends blank page, but not the atached document

Neil Newport

Vista Fax sends blank page, but not the atached document
Whenever I use Vista x86 Fax to send someone a fax from Word 2003 (or
anything else) all they get is a blank page with the date stamp on at the
top, and they don't get the attached doument faxed to them at all.

The document part just does not get sent, and when I am faxing a 4 page
document, the outgoing fax monitor says I am sending a 1 page document (the
blank page with the date stamp at the top).

Can anyone help me?

Warm regards

Neil

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Vista Fax sends blank page, but not the atached document
State which method you are using. We can't read minds.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Neil Newport" <NeilNewport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Whenever I use Vista x86 Fax to send someone a fax from Word 2003 (or
> anything else) all they get is a blank page with the date stamp on at the
> top, and they don't get the attached doument faxed to them at all.
>
> The document part just does not get sent, and when I am faxing a 4 page
> document, the outgoing fax monitor says I am sending a 1 page document
> (the
> blank page with the date stamp at the top).
>
> Can anyone help me?
>
> Warm regards
>
> Neil

Neil Newport

Re: Vista Fax sends blank page, but not the atached document
Dear Russ,

I presume you mean how am I sending it to the fax.

In Word 2003, I am clicking Print, then chosing the Fax as a printer. It
then comes up and ask me to enter the fax number.

I did not know there was another method of sending a fax.

Warm regards

Neil

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> State which method you are using. We can't read minds.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Neil Newport" <NeilNewport@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Whenever I use Vista x86 Fax to send someone a fax from Word 2003 (or
> > anything else) all they get is a blank page with the date stamp on at the
> > top, and they don't get the attached doument faxed to them at all.
> >
> > The document part just does not get sent, and when I am faxing a 4 page
> > document, the outgoing fax monitor says I am sending a 1 page document
> > (the
> > blank page with the date stamp at the top).
> >
> > Can anyone help me?
> >
> > Warm regards
> >
> > Neil

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Vista Fax sends blank page, but not the atached document
There is in Vista Fax. It supports sending faxes as attachments. Try that
method and see what happens.