Fax Software

Doug

Fax Software
I would like the opinion of the MVP's . Which software at reasonable
price works well in Vista Home Premium and up coming 7??

I used office 2003.Since I built this new PC ,No more Office in Vista.

Thanks for all suggestions!!! (if any)
Bob

Re: Fax Software
Google "free fax software"

"Doug" <DugGliss@removemegmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like the opinion of the MVP's . Which software at reasonable price
>works well in Vista Home Premium and up coming 7??
>
> I used office 2003.Since I built this new PC ,No more Office in Vista.
>
> Thanks for all suggestions!!! (if any)

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Fax Software
Not sure asking MVP's makes much sense. Since this group addresses and we
focus on Microsoft products (not an option on Vista Home), we'd have less
experience with third party products than other users. Just from perusing
the group, here are the products I've seen mentioned but have no personal
experience with:

Snappy Fax
http://www.snappysoftware.com/
RKSFax
http://www.rkssoftware.com/rksfax/overview.html
VentaFax
http://www.ventafax.com/
FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
http://www.faxtalk.com/products/ftfcp/index.htm

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Doug" <DugGliss@removemegmail.com> wrote in message
>I would like the opinion of the MVP's . Which software at reasonable price
>works well in Vista Home Premium and up coming 7??
>
> I used office 2003.Since I built this new PC ,No more Office in Vista.
>
> Thanks for all suggestions!!! (if any)

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Fax Software
BTW, no OS had Office software. What Vista Home lacks is fax software.
Office is not in play here.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
> Not sure asking MVP's makes much sense. Since this group addresses and
> we focus on Microsoft products (not an option on Vista Home), we'd have
> less experience with third party products than other users. Just from
> perusing the group, here are the products I've seen mentioned but have
> no personal experience with:
>
> Snappy Fax
> http://www.snappysoftware.com/
> RKSFax
> http://www.rkssoftware.com/rksfax/overview.html
> VentaFax
> http://www.ventafax.com/
> FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
> http://www.faxtalk.com/products/ftfcp/index.htm

I apologize for asking a question that does not belong in this group!!!

Thank You for your assistance

Doug
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Fax Software
I didn't say it didn't belong in this group. I only said asking Microsoft
MVP's to answer your question was a bit off the mark. We're the least likely
to have experience with third party software. On the other hand there are
lots of people here who are rightly fed up with Microsoft's boneheaded
decision not to provide its simple end user fax program for the only users
whoever used or needed it in the first place. There are lots of such folks
here who have probably found several good alternatives and can advise you
better than we.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
> Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] wrote:
>> Not sure asking MVP's makes much sense. Since this group addresses and we
>> focus on Microsoft products (not an option on Vista Home), we'd have less
>> experience with third party products than other users. Just from perusing
>> the group, here are the products I've seen mentioned but have no personal
>> experience with:
>>
>> Snappy Fax
>> http://www.snappysoftware.com/
>> RKSFax
>> http://www.rkssoftware.com/rksfax/overview.html
>> VentaFax
>> http://www.ventafax.com/
>> FaxTalk FaxCenter Pro 7.5
>> http://www.faxtalk.com/products/ftfcp/index.htm
>>

> I apologize for asking a question that does not belong in this group!!!
>
> Thank You for your assistance
>
> Doug

addamnew

Re: Fax Software

I need a program that runs with my vista ultimate. I need a Fax
Software. If you have some please post a list or a name. Thank you so
much.

--
addamnew
Bill Leary

Re: Fax Software
"addamnew" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
> I need a program that runs with my vista ultimate. I need a Fax
> Software. If you have some please post a list or a name. Thank you so
> much.

Is there a problem with the FAX software included with Vista Ultimate?

- Bill

DL

Re: Fax Software
Or a problem with the fax software included with your fax modem