Using HP printer on vista 64

Haitham1234

Using HP printer on vista 64

Hi,

I added HP printer using open as admintrator command through the
control panel and I can see the printer on MS word control center,
however it does not print at all. I tried printing via pdf and still it
does not print. It seems that vista 64 is not seeing the printer..

Any solution ..

--
Haitham1234
David B.

Re: Using HP printer on vista 64
And did you use the latest x64 drivers from HP's website when you installed?

--

------
"Haitham1234" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I added HP printer using open as admintrator command through the
> control panel and I can see the printer on MS word control center,
> however it does not print at all. I tried printing via pdf and still it
> does not print. It seems that vista 64 is not seeing the printer..
>
> Any solution ..
>

> --
> Haitham1234

Haitham1234

Re: Using HP printer on vista 64

Hi David,

Thanks for this swift reply. I did not install it using HP x64 driver
as I could not find it - I do not know why- I appreciate if you send me
the link.
By the way, have you had any problem with this comibnation outlook
2007, hotmail and x46?

Many thanks,

--
Haitham1234
beauparc

Haitham1234;1142026 Wrote:
> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for this swift reply. I did not install it using HP x64 driver
> as I could not find it - I do not know why- I appreciate if you send me
> the link.
> By the way, have you had any problem with this comibnation outlook
> 2007, hotmail and x46?
>
> Many thanks,

I'm using an HP 3210 with Vista 64. I downloaded the 64bit drivers
from the HP website, installed them and everything is fine.

--
beauparc
David B.

Re: Using HP printer on vista 64
Visit hp.com to get the correct driver, Office 2007 works fine with Vista
x64, I don't use hotmail.

--

------

> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for this swift reply. I did not install it using HP x64 driver
> as I could not find it - I do not know why- I appreciate if you send me
> the link.
> By the way, have you had any problem with this comibnation outlook
> 2007, hotmail and x46?
>
> Many thanks,
>

> --
> Haitham1234

LVTravel

Re: Using HP printer on vista 64

"Haitham1234" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hi David,
>
> Thanks for this swift reply. I did not install it using HP x64 driver
> as I could not find it - I do not know why- I appreciate if you send me
> the link.
> By the way, have you had any problem with this comibnation outlook
> 2007, hotmail and x46?
>
> Many thanks,
>

> --
> Haitham1234

Go to WWW.HP.COM, choose your country in the upper right. Go to Support and
Drivers, Select your printer model from the list (we don't know what it is
since you have not been free with that information) and choose the Vista 64
bit driver if one is listed. If none is listed and it isn't included with
Vista 64, then you won't be able to use your unknown HP printer with Vista
64.