Re: Canon 4200F does not work on Vista
On 26 Giu, 21:07, "Cari \(MS-MVP\)" <newsgro...@coribright.com> wrote:
> And did you install the drivers before connecting the scanner to the PC?
- Disconnect the USB of the scanner.
- Run deldrvvst2120ej (although I don't see the utility since this
Dell PC came brand new with Vista)
- Run 4200fvst8611a_xpen (the driver installer)
- Reconnect the scanner USB
- Install cstbwin4612en (the ToolBox SW)
No luck: When I open the ToolBox, it get stuck and "Not Responding".
Same thing when I try to scan just pushing the button on the scanner.
I can only kill the ToolBox.
Cannot be that I'm the only one in the world using the Canon 4200F on
Vista. And the only one fighting such problems...