Faxing Tiff Files

ED

Faxing Tiff Files
Hi,

I hope someone can help.

Using Windows Server 2003.

I initiate a fax via code. It is a tif file which has been modified with annotations. The file gets sent to the fax server and is sent successfully, however only the banner and the first quarter inch of the file is received. The rest is a blank page.
Furthermore, In the fax console, if I double click the fax when it is in the inbox, then the full fax is displayed as it is supposed to. However, when the fax is moved to the Sent Items folder, only what was actually received is shown (as I described above).

I have tried faxing to different fax machines, but same result.

If I print the file using the fax wizard, then it is received ok. This only happens when faxing via code (using IFaxDoc.send()).

Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and hopefully have a solution?

Thanks in advance,

ED.

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Faxing Tiff Files
Hello, anyone.
If you're wondering why no one answered, it's because the post belongs in a
programming group.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]