Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Help Printing PDF file

microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 03-06-2009
Lisa
 

Posts: n/a
Help Printing PDF file
I'm trying to print my tax forms. I'm choosing the PDF print within the form
itself and the preview shows it just at it appears on my screen. However,
when I print the form, it prints the info w. no lines. It has the raw data
I've typed only. I can't figure out what is wrong. Help!

Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2009
Clark
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Help Printing PDF file
Lisa wrote:
> I'm trying to print my tax forms. I'm choosing the PDF print within the
> form itself and the preview shows it just at it appears on my screen.
> However, when I print the form, it prints the info w. no lines. It has
> the raw data I've typed only. I can't figure out what is wrong. Help!


You did not give a lot of info about what you were using and how you
were making the .pdf files, but if it is Adobe, check to see if you are
printing Documents and Markups, as can be set in the print dialog upper
right hand corner.

Clark
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2009
Lisa
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Help Printing PDF file
I am using Adobe and I did check for Doc and Markups and those settings are
correct.


"Clark" <no-spam@tx.rr.com> wrote in message
news:u9W7EBtnJHA.4168@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
> Lisa wrote:
>> I'm trying to print my tax forms. I'm choosing the PDF print within the
>> form itself and the preview shows it just at it appears on my screen.
>> However, when I print the form, it prints the info w. no lines. It has
>> the raw data I've typed only. I can't figure out what is wrong. Help!

>
> You did not give a lot of info about what you were using and how you were
> making the .pdf files, but if it is Adobe, check to see if you are
> printing Documents and Markups, as can be set in the print dialog upper
> right hand corner.
>
> Clark
>


Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 03-07-2009
Clark
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Help Printing PDF file
Lisa wrote:
> I am using Adobe and I did check for Doc and Markups and those settings
> are correct.
>
>
> "Clark" <no-spam@tx.rr.com> wrote in message
> news:u9W7EBtnJHA.4168@TK2MSFTNGP03.phx.gbl...
>> Lisa wrote:
>>> I'm trying to print my tax forms. I'm choosing the PDF print within
>>> the form itself and the preview shows it just at it appears on my
>>> screen. However, when I print the form, it prints the info w. no
>>> lines. It has the raw data I've typed only. I can't figure out what
>>> is wrong. Help!

>>
>> You did not give a lot of info about what you were using and how you
>> were making the .pdf files, but if it is Adobe, check to see if you
>> are printing Documents and Markups, as can be set in the print dialog
>> upper right hand corner.
>>
>> Clark
>>

>

Well, is there any restriction in the Security settings as far as being
able to print?

We can't check out possibilities unless you go into more detail about
what you are doing. Did you get the forms from the IRS website, from
some software, etc?

Clark
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Printing a TIF file Benzmum microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 8 06-04-2009 15:31
Printing one image from a Tif file Paula microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 1 02-18-2009 00:03
printing to a file; pdf, mdi chk2 microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration accounts passwords 0 06-30-2007 21:38
printing PDF file zister microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 0 05-13-2007 21:24
Printing a .prn file alanh10393 microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 1 04-27-2007 17:31




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 15:22.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120