Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

HP 5610 Software loading on Vista

microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Samtheman is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
HP 5610 Software loading on Vista
I just purchased a new HP with Vista OS. I have a HP Officejet 5610 All-in-one printer. I can not load the software because it doesn't say Vista. Has anyone come accross this? Help.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
Ken Blake, MVP
 

Posts: n/a
Re: HP 5610 Software loading on Vista
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:57:51 +0000, Samtheman
<Samtheman.3nlxkc@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

> I just purchased a new HP with Vista OS. I have a HP Officejet 5610
> All-in-one printer. I can not load the software because it doesn't say
> Vista. Has anyone come accross this? Help.



When you say "the software" I assume that you mean the drivers that
came with the printer, and I assume the supplied drivers are only for
older operating systems.

If you don't have the Vista drivers, you need to download them from
the HP web site. You can get them at
http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/s... 1125&lang=en
or http://tinyurl.com/3wq6az

--
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-14-2009
 

Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 3
Samtheman is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: HP 5610 Software loading on Vista
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Blake, MVP View Post
On Sat, 14 Feb 2009 16:57:51 +0000, Samtheman
<Samtheman.3nlxkc@no-mx.forums.vistaheads.com> wrote:

> I just purchased a new HP with Vista OS. I have a HP Officejet 5610
> All-in-one printer. I can not load the software because it doesn't say
> Vista. Has anyone come accross this? Help.


When you say "the software" I assume that you mean the drivers that
came with the printer, and I assume the supplied drivers are only for
older operating systems.

If you don't have the Vista drivers, you need to download them from
the HP web site. You can get them at
Select software and drivers*
or Select software and drivers*

--
Ken Blake, Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
Please Reply to the Newsgroup
Ken, thank you very much. I down loaded the software and it works like new. Again thank you.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
blue screen, vista not loading, error says stopped loading to prot altimber microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance 1 11-14-2009 04:29
loading software amgellan microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 2 07-24-2008 20:49
Windows VISTA and HP Officejet all in one 5610 driver unloads Qualitytime88 microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 5 03-18-2008 05:57
Loading Zune Software in Vista. Error all the time.. =?Utf-8?B?UFBIVA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 0 04-03-2007 13:02
vista booting problems after loading software =?Utf-8?B?Q2hlcg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 3 03-06-2007 07:11




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:04.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120