Print Spooler

Zaxdad

Print Spooler
HI All.
My machine developed a new problem last night. We have 4 printers installed.
None are showing up. The print spooler service keeps stopping. I manually
restart it but it stops after a few seconds. I goggled it and tried all the
suggestions I could find with no luck. I tried reinstalling print drivers
with no success. I checked the dependencies and they are all running.
Any input would sure be appreciated.

Howard

vickygowda

Re: Print Spooler

unable to add printer or start spooler in vista

--
vickygowda
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Print Spooler
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article_One.htm

If you missed out on Step 4, all you succeeded in doing is reinstalling the
older corrupted drivers.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"Zaxdad" <zaxdad@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> HI All.
> My machine developed a new problem last night. We have 4 printers
> installed. None are showing up. The print spooler service keeps stopping.
> I manually restart it but it stops after a few seconds. I goggled it and
> tried all the suggestions I could find with no luck. I tried reinstalling
> print drivers with no success. I checked the dependencies and they are all
> running.
> Any input would sure be appreciated.
>
> Howard

Zaxdad

Re: Print Spooler
Hi Cari.
I uninstalled the old drivers. It won't let me install new drivers because
the print spooler won't run. It only runs for a few seconds.The event viewer
said this error has occured 6000 times in the last day. Any other
suggestions would sure be appreciated.
Howard
"Cari (MS-MVP)" <newsgroups@coribright.com> wrote in message
> http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article_One.htm
>
> If you missed out on Step 4, all you succeeded in doing is reinstalling
> the older corrupted drivers.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Zaxdad" <zaxdad@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>> HI All.
>> My machine developed a new problem last night. We have 4 printers
>> installed. None are showing up. The print spooler service keeps stopping.
>> I manually restart it but it stops after a few seconds. I goggled it and
>> tried all the suggestions I could find with no luck. I tried reinstalling
>> print drivers with no success. I checked the dependencies and they are
>> all running.
>> Any input would sure be appreciated.
>>
>> Howard

mrhubby

Re: Print Spooler

I have the same exact problem. I was told it was a Toshiba issue, but
even the Toshibal customer service couldn't help.

Anybody else have any ideas?

--
mrhubby
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Print Spooler
Toshiba do not make printers, at least not in the consumer range of
products.
--

"mrhubby" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I have the same exact problem. I was told it was a Toshiba issue, but
> even the Toshibal customer service couldn't help.
>
> Anybody else have any ideas?
>

> --
> mrhubby

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Print Spooler
Is this some kind of multifunction device?
--

> Hi Cari.
> I uninstalled the old drivers. It won't let me install new drivers because
> the print spooler won't run. It only runs for a few seconds.The event
> viewer said this error has occured 6000 times in the last day. Any other
> suggestions would sure be appreciated.
> Howard
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" <newsgroups@coribright.com> wrote in message
>> http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article_One.htm
>>
>> If you missed out on Step 4, all you succeeded in doing is reinstalling
>> the older corrupted drivers.
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
>> www.coribright.com/windows
>>
>> "Zaxdad" <zaxdad@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>> HI All.
>>> My machine developed a new problem last night. We have 4 printers
>>> installed. None are showing up. The print spooler service keeps
>>> stopping. I manually restart it but it stops after a few seconds. I
>>> goggled it and tried all the suggestions I could find with no luck. I
>>> tried reinstalling print drivers with no success. I checked the
>>> dependencies and they are all running.
>>> Any input would sure be appreciated.
>>>
>>> Howard

Zaxdad

Re: Print Spooler
Hi Cari.
We have 2 single function printers and 1 multi-function device. Also 1
printer on a wireless print server.

> Toshiba do not make printers, at least not in the consumer range of
> products.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "mrhubby" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I have the same exact problem. I was told it was a Toshiba issue, but
>> even the Toshibal customer service couldn't help.
>>
>> Anybody else have any ideas?
>>

>> --
>> mrhubby

Zaxdad

Re: Print Spooler

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Make and models of said printers would really help us!
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Zaxdad" <zaxdad@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
> > Hi Cari.
> > We have 2 single function printers and 1 multi-function device. Also 1
> > printer on a wireless print server.
> >
> > Howard
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" <newsgroups@coribright.com> wrote in message
> >> Toshiba do not make printers, at least not in the consumer range of
> >> products.
> >> --
> >> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> >> www.coribright.com/windows

Zaxdad

Re: Print Spooler

HI Cari.
An HP 3055, HP 8250,HP335, Canon s9000 on a Netgear wireless print server.